There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"Frank Gore 2010 Highlights" Video...

Hey all,

This is probably my last vid for awhile. I'm getting burnt, the fiasco with the Willis vid and peeps using the footage (within their right), and a desire to get some better software to do them right will put my pet project on hiatus.

No worries tho. If you like my vids, I'll be back with some better tools and NFL Draft footage. ;-) I've been downloading COllege games like crazy from Tenyardtorrents, so hopefully I'll get a few of the draft picks. ;-)

Anyway, this is my Frank Gore Tribute. Alot of the video (not all) you have seen in the Harbaugh vid (if you watched it). That forced me to try to do something creative. So, I scoured the internet and youtube for stuff we HAVEN'T seen in quite awhile...si I used the best filters I could and changed the aspect ratio of the original footage to get the intro yiou see in this vid.

Anyway....enjoy. ;-)

Frank Gore 2010 Season Highlights / A Look Back at his Career

As Always, in 1080p when available. Had to pull from alot of sources, so be gentle. ;-)

A few of my past vids...

Harbaugh Era Begins

Patrick Willis 2010 Highlights
Was a great video. I don't know how it's possible for all the people on this website to forget how good he is when he's healthy. the all suddenly switched.

[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Feb 3, 2011 at 15:27:50 ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Hey all,

This is probably my last vid for awhile. I'm getting burnt, the fiasco with the Willis vid and peeps using the footage (within their right), and a desire to get some better software to do them right will put my pet project on hiatus.

No worries tho. If you like my vids, I'll be back with some better tools and NFL Draft footage. ;-) I've been downloading COllege games like crazy from Tenyardtorrents, so hopefully I'll get a few of the draft picks. ;-)

Anyway, this is my Frank Gore Tribute. Alot of the video (not all) you have seen in the Harbaugh vid (if you watched it). That forced me to try to do something creative. So, I scoured the internet and youtube for stuff we HAVEN'T seen in quite awhile...si I used the best filters I could and changed the aspect ratio of the original footage to get the intro yiou see in this vid.

Anyway....enjoy. ;-)

As Always, in 1080p when available. Had to pull from alot of sources, so be gentle. ;-)

A few of my past vids...

Harbaugh Era Begins

Dont get discouraged by the haters. They will always be around, regardless of what you do. The other 95% of us really appreciate the videos you do.

Making a video of our draft picks is a great idea! I always record all of the combine activities so I can go back and review how each of our draft pick did on that day. Adding that to additional college footage would only add the cherry on top. Great idea!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Hey all,

Anyway....enjoy. ;-)

A few of my past vids...

Harbaugh Era Begins

Dont get discouraged by the haters. They will always be around, regardless of what you do. The other 95% of us really appreciate the videos you do.

Making a video of our draft picks is a great idea! I always record all of the combine activities so I can go back and review how each of our draft pick did on that day. Adding that to additional college footage would only add the cherry on top. Great idea!

Ya, I have the East-West Shrine Game, Senior Bowl, and Senior Bowl Practices already captured. I'll probably do the same with the Combine. Right now I'm downloading all the college games I can with prospect that MIGHT get selected by the Niners.

No doubt, I'll be all wrong with the games I download tho...LOL!
Great work as always. Dont know what all this dramas about your clips are about. I can only guess at how hard it is to get footage lay it all out, cut and paste it, put it in the order you want, put in the filters, and have the visual match the music you've picked out.

I have footage of a teams of other sports that I also want to put together, but I just cant get there because I know straight off the bat its gonna take alot of time and commitment that I dont have right now. That and I have to upgrade my pc if I want to give my project any justice.

So I really appreciate the time you have given out of your daily life to put together a few clips for the rest of us (world wide) to watch. Cheers.
Hey all,

Anyway....enjoy. ;-)

A few of my past vids...

Harbaugh Era Begins

Ya, I have the East-West Shrine Game, Senior Bowl, and Senior Bowl Practices already captured. I'll probably do the same with the Combine. Right now I'm downloading all the college games I can with prospect that MIGHT get selected by the Niners.

I'm subscribing to your Youtube account so I get notified as soon as you upload others, please accept request.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Great work as always. Dont know what all this dramas about your clips are about. I can only guess at how hard it is to get footage lay it all out, cut and paste it, put it in the order you want, put in the filters, and have the visual match the music you've picked out.

I have footage of a teams of other sports that I also want to put together, but I just cant get there because I know straight off the bat its gonna take alot of time and commitment that I dont have right now. That and I have to upgrade my pc if I want to give my project any justice.

So I really appreciate the time you have given out of your daily life to put together a few clips for the rest of us (world wide) to watch. Cheers.

I don't want to make it out like its a ton of drama. It isn't really. It was just one guy. It just kinda saps my energy tho when a guy takes my work and then adds a few things and presents it as his own.

No biggy, its his right. It just makes it hard to get up for another vid. ;-)
Hey all,

Anyway....enjoy. ;-)

A few of my past vids...

Harbaugh Era Begins

I'm subscribing to your Youtube account so I get notified as soon as you upload others, please accept request.

I don't think I have to. It automatically adds you.
Originally posted by ace49ers:

I don't want to make it out like its a ton of drama. It isn't really. It was just one guy. It just kinda saps my energy tho when a guy takes my work and then adds a few things and presents it as his own.

No biggy, its his right. It just makes it hard to get up for another vid. ;-)

Great job, awesome video......my favorite player and the best niner in the last couple seasons. Keep up the good work, I hope to see a 2011 highlight vid.
Great job as always. And great quality on the footage, especially the stuff from this year.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Great job as always. And great quality on the footage, especially the stuff from this year.

Yeah, the stuff from this year is the easy part. I capture it myself.

The rest of it was the hard part...in particular the college stuff. I found a guy on youtube that posted all the 2001 and 2004 Miami hurricane games, but it was all in the wrong aspect ratio. It was a 4x3 video stretched out to 16x9.

I had to restore the aspect ratio and run it through a filter to get it as good as it is. I thought it made a pretty good intro tho.

There isn't much out there on Gore thats prior to his knee injuries. Everything you see there where he's wearing #32 is prior to either knee injury. When you see him wearing #3, thats AFTER both injuries. You can see he's not the same guy at that point and is even a bit out of shape.

[ Edited by Marvin49 on Feb 3, 2011 at 16:10:42 ]
Best Niner vids on youtube. Looking forward to your upcoming draft videos
Great video! Gore is the best back to ever wear a niner uni. Loved seeing those old UM highlights even as a Noles fan.
Originally posted by b9er37:
Great video! Gore is the best back to ever wear a niner uni. Loved seeing those old UM highlights even as a Noles fan.

OUCH. Sorry about that last one then...lol.
  • MILFS
  • Veteran