LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

franchise tag

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Who do we franchise this year. if any

[ Edited by JizzmasterZero on Feb 2, 2011 at 20:39:21 ]
Franklin... Again no other player is worth it. Manny's number arent impressive enough for the money they'd pay for it!
Alex Smith FTMFW!

CHAMPIONSHIP!
No one
Alex Smith
  • sfout
  • Veteran
To be honest, David Bass or Goldson, Baas is a huge part of our OL and it would go a long way to make sure we keep him around. I have advocated that we let Goldson walk but maybe it would serve our best interests if we just hold on to him. Unless we could land Dawan Landry at SS and move Clements to FS and have Reggie back him up.
Originally posted by sfout:
To be honest, David Bass or Goldson, Baas is a huge part of our OL and it would go a long way to make sure we keep him around. I have advocated that we let Goldson walk but maybe it would serve our best interests if we just hold on to him. Unless we could land Dawan Landry at SS and move Clements to FS and have Reggie back him up.

good thing is, right now Goldson is a likely RFA, and Baas is a UFA.

No way do we franchise either. No way. Come on guys, think about it!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
franklin, no one else is worth it.

Originally posted by English:

No way do we franchise either. No way. Come on guys, think about it!
Franklin is the only sensable option.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
No one
Must have a Nose to run the 3 - 4... Franklin will get the tag again.
There might not even be a franchise tag option in the next CBA..... but I don't think anyone will be tagged this year.
Share 49ersWebzone