LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Harbaugh - "I believe that Alex Smith can be a winning QB"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i doubt he comes back

Even if Alex does come back, I doubt we will just hand him the job like Sing did. He will have to earn it. I wouldn't be surprised if he resigns for 1 year, and then gets cut after TC.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Even if Alex does come back, I doubt we will just hand him the job like Sing did. He will have to earn it. I wouldn't be surprised if he resigns for 1 year, and then gets cut after TC.

If Alex comes back. I'm saying it right now. He will get booed the first game. He's hated by everyone outside the internet. Harbaugh better hope for a mircale,because that what going to take for him to have any luck with a career back up as his QB..
  • hb123
  • Veteran
alex will be our version of philly's mcnabb! we'll boo him til he's outta here if he aint bringing in the main prize
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by Ibleedgoldnred:
I believe that Alex Smith with go to the Pro Bowl when the world implodes. Some say that soemthing is happening in Dec 2012...... Is that the year for Alex?

fakers23 Is like Freddy Krueger. He keeps making bad posts. Hoping the next one will be better,but it never does. It only gets worse.

Fixed!
Originally posted by hb123:
alex will be our version of philly's mcnabb! we'll boo him til he's outta here if he aint bringing in the main prize

McNabb actually won 4 NFC Championships. What has Alex ever got us,but top 10 picks..
Originally posted by niner4life21:

If Alex comes back. I'm saying it right now. He will get booed the first game. He's hated by everyone outside the internet. Harbaugh better hope for a mircale,because that what going to take for him to have any luck with a career back up as his QB..

[ Edited by aman49 on Jan 29, 2011 at 13:15:19 ]

McNabb actually won 4 NFC Championships. What has Alex ever got us,but top 10 picks..

Last time I checked theres usually 53 men on the roster, and some coaches, also a owner, president, GM, etc.

Unless Alex controls all of that, if he does he must be a baller

Originally posted by TheGoldenState:

Last time I checked theres usually 53 men on the roster, and some coaches, also a owner, president, GM, etc.

Unless Alex controls all of that, if he does he must be a baller

A good QB can over come a lot. Alex is not a good QB... Never will be! Untill this team wakes up and gets rid of him. They will always be a laughing stock around football.

McNabb went to 4 Superbowls?

Fail.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Fail.

dude dont respond to his posts he never responds to knowledgable posts

Fail.

McNab took his team to 4 title games. What has the bust done ever? What a 7 and 9 record on the back of Gore? Yeah really some thing to be proud of!

Fail.

McNab took his team to 4 title games. What has the bust done ever? What a 7 and 9 record on the back of Gore? Yeah really some thing to be proud of!

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Fail.

dude dont respond to his posts he never responds to knowledgable posts

And you never knowledge the truth! Alex is a bust.. 18-30 record says so! You want to keep giving the loser years to suck the fan base dry. All because he has a nice smile!
Share 49ersWebzone