There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh - "I believe that Alex Smith can be a winning QB"

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
I think if we do sign Alex, we will also draft a QB in the 3rd round, AND bring in a vet for a competetion.

Why it matter 2011 is lost! Smith is a losing QB.. Alex lover can call me troll,but reality is reality! Alex will never ever be a wining QB!

Is English your primary language?

Originally posted by aman49:
I think if we do sign Alex, we will also draft a QB in the 3rd round, AND bring in a vet for a competetion.

Why it matter 2011 is lost! Smith is a losing QB.. Alex lover can call me troll,but reality is reality! Alex will never ever be a wining QB!

Ha ha! I hope you jokers enjoy another 5 and 11 season. It be us Alex haters who have the last laugh again! When he fails like he always does!

Ha ha! I hope you jokers enjoy another 5 and 11 season. It be us Alex haters who have the last laugh again! When he fails like he always does!

here's a catenoid.

-9fA

look at things rationally dude

he had 2 HC nolan and sing nwither are what u call offensive genious before crabtree his best WR is antonio bryant untill this year he has never had even a decent OL and has had 6 OC in 6 years

no qb can go through that and still be good or great

am i saying he will be good no im not

however he can be good he shows he can be good when we play to his strengths

all this depite the fact that HIS COLLEGE COACH specifically told us if u want alex to be good he needs continuity we did the opposite

[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Jan 29, 2011 at 12:53:26 ]
Jim Harbaugh is the anti-christ, I knew it!
We haven't heard from susweel, fly or ZRF yet? I am sure they will be along shortly as soon as they get out of bed. Then they can lend support to fakers.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Pretty much. Lol
Well if Harbaugh is on board than who am I to argue with him. I mean I seriously doubt he's going to have Smith on board unless he feels he can get some production out of him. Also depending on how the CBA goes we might be in a situation to where we have to retain him so it's not like it's a good idea to burn your bridges with a guy that might still be on your team.

While I say I don't have a problem with Smith on board I'll have an issue with it if we don't draft a QB and have a guy ready to take over the spot in a year or two.
Originally posted by excelsior:
We haven't heard from susweel, fly or ZRF yet? I am sure they will be along shortly as soon as they get out of bed. Then they can lend support to fakers.

Originally posted by susweel:
Alex is like a bad case of herpes he just won't go away.
Originally posted by Jikkle49:
Well if Harbaugh is on board than who am I to argue with him. I mean I seriously doubt he's going to have Smith on board unless he feels he can get some production out of him. Also depending on how the CBA goes we might be in a situation to where we have to retain him so it's not like it's a good idea to burn your bridges with a guy that might still be on your team.

While I say I don't have a problem with Smith on board I'll have an issue with it if we don't draft a QB and have a guy ready to take over the spot in a year or two.

Yeah, because it not like 6 losing seasons wasn't enough... Let's go for 7 and 8!
I believe that Alex Smith with go to the Pro Bowl when the world implodes. Some say that soemthing is happening in Dec 2012...... Is that the year for Alex?

I trust Harbaugh and his proven track record over a handful of dudes who watch TV on the weekends. If he sees something in the kid, then bring him back. Barring any surprise releases, Alex Smith will be the most highly coveted QB in free agency.