There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh - "I believe that Alex Smith can be a winning QB"

Originally posted by kenger04:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Very Accurate? WTF Are you talkin about Harbaugh!?!?!?! The dude consistantly throws too high. The Moran Norris play in Seattle in week 1 is the definition of an Alex Smith throw.

Watch this play again and you see Norris turn around and backpedal as soon as the ball comes out of Alex's hand. Had he continued running straight it would have been a perfect over the shoulder throw and that is exactly what Alex saw and intended. So please don't fault someone that isn't at fault.

Look all you can say about that play is that it was a miscommunication. Was Norris supposed to continue running and catch the ball like a WR over the shoulder? Maybe, but that play was poorly designed to begin with. Maybe it is plays like those that has made Alex tentative to trust his recievers or throw them open.. who knows.
I think if we do sign Alex, we will also draft a QB in the 3rd round, AND bring in a vet for a competetion.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by fakers23:
So much for a turn for the better! I will never ever support Alex The Bust Smith... Booooooooooooooooo! Also,He going to get his behind boo right when he steps on the field.. He's not wanted in SF!

Dude shut the f**k up man. Haven't you noticed that nobody takes you seriously or agrees with anything you say?

hes like a plaque

[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Jan 29, 2011 at 12:40:19 ]
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Fakers is a poor attempt of a troll. I think him and San Diego may be brothers.

Yes I believe they are lvtent and Jordan Tabor reincarnated! For those of you that don't know both of those posters where trolls who where banned long ago! But Faker is kind of funny with his rediculous rants!

Unless he is purposely changing his writing style, it isn't Jordan.

Jordan is actually quite intelligent and well written.

He just has some extreme opinions... like that Ronnie Lott wasn't very good and T.O. is the fastest player in the NFL.

Smart kid, just doesn't know much about football. Well, maybe he does now... he was pretty young last time I talked to him.
I think if we do sign Alex, we will also draft a QB in the 3rd round, AND bring in a vet for a competetion.

Why it matter 2011 is lost! Smith is a losing QB.. Alex lover can call me troll,but reality is reality! Alex will never ever be a wining QB!

Why it matter 2011 is lost! Smith is a losing QB.. Alex lover can call me troll,but reality is reality! Alex will never ever be a wining QB!

Is English your primary language?
Quotes on the first page of this thread were new information. But since then... same old s**t...

Originally posted by jrg:

Originally posted by BenQ:
i think jim might be trolling us...

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

im still laughing at the plaque
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aman49:
Quotes on the first page of this thread were new information. But since then... same old s**t...

I posted a picture of duck boots....
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

I knew this thread would bring out the best in us.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Fakers is a poor attempt of a troll. I think him and San Diego may be brothers.

Yes I believe they are lvtent and Jordan Tabor reincarnated! For those of you that don't know both of those posters where trolls who where banned long ago! But Faker is kind of funny with his rediculous rants!

Unless he is purposely changing his writing style, it isn't Jordan.

Jordan is actually quite intelligent and well written.

He just has some extreme opinions... like that Ronnie Lott wasn't very good and T.O. is the fastest player in the NFL.

Smart kid, just doesn't know much about football. Well, maybe he does now... he was pretty young last time I talked to him.

Yep, you're right there Jordan was much more articulate the Faker. Faker is more like lvtent, but a little funnier! We haven't had one on here in awhile so it's fun watching him rant so rediculously! I especially like the riots in the streets passage!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126: