There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh - "I believe that Alex Smith can be a winning QB"

Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by hb123:
alex will be our version of philly's mcnabb! we'll boo him til he's outta here if he aint bringing in the main prize

McNabb actually won 4 NFC Championships. What has Alex ever got us,but top 10 picks..

McNabb went to 4 Superbowls?

Fail.

McNab took his team to 4 title games. What has the bust done ever? What a 7 and 9 record on the back of Gore? Yeah really some thing to be proud of!

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
alex will be our version of philly's mcnabb! we'll boo him til he's outta here if he aint bringing in the main prize

McNabb actually won 4 NFC Championships. What has Alex ever got us,but top 10 picks..

Fail.

dude dont respond to his posts he never responds to knowledgable posts

And you never knowledge the truth! Alex is a bust.. 18-30 record says so! You want to keep giving the loser years to suck the fan base dry. All because he has a nice smile!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:

Yep, you're right there Jordan was much more articulate the Faker. Faker is more like lvtent, but a little funnier! We haven't had one on here in awhile so it's fun watching him rant so rediculously! I especially like the riots in the streets passage!

You can actually hear the panic when you read his posts.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:

Yep, you're right there Jordan was much more articulate the Faker. Faker is more like lvtent, but a little funnier! We haven't had one on here in awhile so it's fun watching him rant so rediculously! I especially like the riots in the streets passage!

You can actually hear the panic when you read his posts.

lol.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame

your football knowledge and posting acumen are one big fail.

Fail.

he fails every time he posts

Fail.

McNab took his team to 4 title games. What has the bust done ever? What a 7 and 9 record on the back of Gore? Yeah really some thing to be proud of!

Yeah but that's not what you said. You can't fake your funk. Don't bend facts to back up your wack comparisons.
I know A. Smith can be a good QB, It`s what some of us have been saying all along. Give him an Oline that can block with the proper system/coaching and A Smith will be right up there with the best of em. oh yea dont forget some receivers who can catch the ball, maybe a D that can finish a game might help a lil...

oh right i forgot its all Smiths fault...

Fail.

Fail.

And you never knowledge the truth! Alex is a bust.. 18-30 record says so! You want to keep giving the loser years to suck the fan base dry. All because he has a nice smile!

the truth is that we drafted a devlemental qb whose college coach says if we want him to be good we need consistancy

we did exact opposite giving him an OC every year and a new system every year also he never had a decent WR or target his best one in his career was orobally gore (VD didnt emerge till last year and crabtree this year)

not saying he WILL be good for sure but hobestly only a handfull of QBs in nfl history can maybe go through what he did and do well

also we have been playing through his weaknesses not strengths look at bradford hes running same system he did in college we shouldve done the same

[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Jan 29, 2011 at 13:26:15 ]

Fail.

Yeah but that's not what you said. You can't fake your funk. Don't bend facts to back up your wack comparisons.

Bending facts? 18-30 not a bended. It what he is... I guess you forgot when Alex started we went 0 and 5... I guess that didn't cross your mind... But please bring him back.. I love to see you Alex fans excuses when Harbaugh fails with him also..

Fail.

Fail.

the truth is that we drafted a devlemental qb whose college coach says if we want him to be good we need consistancy

we did exact opposite giving him an OC every year and a new system every year also he never had a decent WR or target his best one in his career was orobally gore (VD didnt emerge till last year and crabtree this year)

not saying he WILL be good for sure but hobestly only a handfull of QBs in nfl history can maybe go through what he did and do well

also we have been playing through his weaknesses not strengths look at bradford hes running same system he did in college we shouldve done the same

Name one NFL team that keeps a number 1 pick around for 7 years off the notion he needs more time.. You can't name one,because it doesn't happen. The 49ers are the only team that stupid enough to believe he will some how click after 7 years? The guy had his chance in SF. It's time to cut the damn cord for his sake and the fans... The fans have paid hard earn money and deserve better then praying on a shiny nickle that Alex will some how turn into a good QB in his 7th year!

[ Edited by fakers23 on Jan 29, 2011 at 13:30:27 ]
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Even if Alex does come back, I doubt we will just hand him the job like Sing did. He will have to earn it. I wouldn't be surprised if he resigns for 1 year, and then gets cut after TC.

If Alex comes back. I'm saying it right now. He will get booed the first game. He's hated by everyone outside the internet. Harbaugh better hope for a mircale,because that what going to take for him to have any luck with a career back up as his QB..

He's hated by everyone outside the internet????? wtf

who the hell would that be?

aliens?

Fail.

The Jets went 10-6 this year, Mark Sanchez must be an amazing qb
The Chargers went 7-9 this year, Rivers must be a terrible qb.
Is that correct?

[ Edited by TheGoldenState on Jan 29, 2011 at 13:31:42 ]
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
ahahahaha. this is awesome news. not that we are trying to possibly retain Smith but for that fact that the haters heads will explode if we do.

ahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha
ahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha!

This is what ALL knowledgable posters on this board are doing throughout this whole thread!!!!!
wow fakers i was just skimming thru and reading some posts on this thread and wow u are clueless...

just give it up bro, u dont know what the hell ur talking about.

A. Smith > D. McChoke

Fail.

Bending facts? 18-30 not a bended. It what he is... I guess you forgot when Alex started we went 0 and 5... I guess that didn't cross your mind... But please bring him back.. I love to see you Alex fans excuses when Harbaugh fails with him also..

wow
I knew when I saw this article we would get a new Alex thread... Chill out.. Alex hasn't signed a contract and everyone is losing it.. If he does get resigned he won't be given the job like in past years and for anyone to think Harbaugh is dumb enough not to have plenty if options whether via the draft or trade/free agency (after the CBA) is underestimating him