LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

Joe Montana in fresno!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He's going to be speaking at the savemart center along with other important people...uhhh i forgot who they are cuz once i heard Montana all the other people faded out lol but yeah tickets are just a $1.95 to hear a 49ers god tell his story in person!
I saw that billboard about a week ago while driving down blackstone I think rudy giuliani is the other big name on the ticket btw Buba Paris was in visalia last week got his autograph, shook his hand and he showed us his superbowl ring
kiss the superbowl ring.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
kiss the superbowl ring.

I would have but BP would have probably beat my a!!, He still looks like he can play maybe he can replace chilo
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
kiss the superbowl ring.

& bow before your MASTER!!!!!
Originally posted by OGRE_823:
He's going to be speaking at the savemart center along with other important people...uhhh i forgot who they are cuz once i heard Montana all the other people faded out lol but yeah tickets are just a $1.95 to hear a 49ers god tell his story in person!

Pretty cool, but WTH is Joe doing at a savemart?
Got over on your girlie 'cuz you know she never says no?
joe montana came to my high school like when i was a sophomore.. so like three years ago lol. i sat right next to him at the football game and i was the only person he shook hands with. it was like... insane. i almost cummed. greatest high school experience of my life! better than all the sex i had. lol
I live in South Florida and we had the same motivational group come here minus Joe, but plus Lou Holtz. It was a complete disaster from what I hear. They over sold tickets and like 2000 people wound up being turned away. I heard on the local news that people waited over 2 hours to find parking only to be turned away at the door. I don't know they local news made it sound like a real scam. Take it for what it is worth. Just don't want to see any brothers and sisters from the Zone waste their time.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
OMG WHEN Im in Fresno ill kiss his ring like the godfather that he is to us :D

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Pretty cool, but WTH is Joe doing at a savemart?
The savemart center is an arena
savemart center

[ Edited by CVNINER on Jan 27, 2011 at 17:28:05 ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
joe montana came to my high school like when i was a sophomore.. so like three years ago lol. i sat right next to him at the football game and i was the only person he shook hands with. it was like... insane. i almost cummed. greatest high school experience of my life! better than all the sex i had. lol

You sound like you're 10.

Lmao, at a savemart?
It's a motivational speaker's panel. My dad's going to it for work. Apparently, his department needs it. I told him to get a picture.

[ Edited by adrenaline on Jan 27, 2011 at 16:59:41 ]
get a hug and you are a legend.
Share 49ersWebzone