There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"Patrick Willis 2010 Season Highlights" Video...

@ MARVIN49... F%$#EN SICK AS VID MAN... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND GO GET YOURSELF A JOB AT NFL FILMS!
Thanks Marvin good stuff as always. PW has been a diamond in the rough for us these past 4 years and he was truly deserving of the all pro team.
CRUMMMM!

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
CRUMMMM!

I think its Crom...although that music is called Anvil of Grom, so who knows. ;-)
Originally posted by Marvin49:
CRUMMMM!

I think its Crom...although that music is called Anvil of Grom, so who knows. ;-)

It is CROM.

and I am making this my muhfukin RING TONE! HAHAHA!
[ Edited by RYPTOUT on Jan 26, 2011 at 9:34 AM ]
It doesn't matter how big an opposing player is -- and this is the amazing thing to me -- you NEVER see Willis get run over. LaGarrette Blount, Steven Jackson, Michael Turner... all of them got HAMMERED and stopped immediately in their tracks by Willis.

That alone is a testament to the beast of a player he is.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
It doesn't matter how big an opposing player is -- and this is the amazing thing to me -- you NEVER see Willis get run over. LaGarrette Blount, Steven Jackson, Michael Turner... all of them got HAMMERED and stopped immediately in their tracks by Willis.

That alone is a testament to the beast of a player he is.

I know its not popular to say anything posative about Sing, but that's Sings influence. Sing was all about preaching to his players to "stay low" and almost all of his drills were about that exact thing.

The reason Pat never gets knocked back is that he ALWAYS is lower than the guy he is hitting.

He played a different position and wasn't nearly the athlete Willis is, but it reminds me a bit of Tom Rathman. "Woody" used to CRUSH people when he blocked and when he had the ball he would just run over people because he was SOOOO low to the ground.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jan 26, 2011 at 9:49 AM ]
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
CRUMMMM!

It is CROM.

But Conan doesn't promounce it that way!
CRUMMMM!

It is CROM.

This is true.

Just like he pronounces California as Caleeeefonia. ;-)
Originally posted by JaaDogg49:
@ MARVIN49... F%$#EN SICK AS VID MAN... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND GO GET YOURSELF A JOB AT NFL FILMS!

That would be a dream come true, but HIGHLY unlikely. ;-)
  • gage
  • Veteran
OMG We just need like 3 clones of him and we'd be set at LB.
CRUMMMM!

It is CROM.

This is true.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
CRUMMMM!

It is CROM.

This is true.

Well, he is an LA guy and they don't have a team.
OK, decided to do a Frank Gore vid.

This ones gonna take me a LONG time tho. I need to get my hands on alot of footage. It'll probably be a few months.
Awesome video... but everytime i see one of these vid's i just get upset again as i look at all the "shoulda-coulda-woulda" moments.

No doubt, we are da*n lucky to have this guy-- he deserves to see some post season action, just on talent alone.