LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 310 users in the forums

Patrick Willis' workout- guy is a BEAST

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by filthydogma:
Originally posted by valrod33:
that got my dick so hard

Val I kinda liked you before, I mean good posts and stuff, you are a queer and should be booted from the webzone.

so no chubby for you???
I have a feeling he'll wreak even more havoc in Fangio's defense...also have a feeling they'll target Sione Fua in the draft. He's very strong, very quick and sounds a lot like Jay Ratliff, although he's not that tall (6-2, 307 at Senior Bowl). Fangio's defense features a lot of movement, and all of it aggressive. He employs stunts, something our DL has rarely done. It should open up even more opportunities for Mr Willis to blow up his opponents.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
that got my dick so hard

Val I kinda liked you before, I mean good posts and stuff, you are a queer and should be booted from the webzone.

lol that's classic
that got my dick so hard

Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I have a feeling he'll wreak even more havoc in Fangio's defense...also have a feeling they'll target Sione Fua in the draft. He's very strong, very quick and sounds a lot like Jay Ratliff, although he's not that tall (6-2, 307 at Senior Bowl). Fangio's defense features a lot of movement, and all of it aggressive. He employs stunts, something our DL has rarely done. It should open up even more opportunities for Mr Willis to blow up his opponents.

Get this guy !!!

Tough as nails!!

We have to remember Patrick has been doing much of this without solid support. He has to sort through the blockers single handily to get to the ball carry.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

Get this guy !!!

Tough as nails!!

We have to remember Patrick has been doing much of this without solid support. He has to sort through the blockers single handily to get to the ball carry.

Imagine if he played on the Steelers defense...
damn, dude tweeted the other day that he was getting ready to go to bed...at 9PM

Damn, I guess rest .....hella rest is needed for a beastly workout.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
damn, dude tweeted the other day that he was getting ready to go to bed...at 9PM

Damn, I guess rest .....hella rest is needed for a beastly workout.

I saw that too, I was like wtf?? I guess I'll go to sleep too lol.
I didn't think it was possible, but I fear him more now

Originally posted by RogerCraig:
I am impressed.

Needs work on his calves.

In the words of Prime Time "Have you ever seen a horse with calves" lol
whats crazy is, no matter how impressed you are, he always seems to impress you the more time goes on. whats scary is, this really is the beginning. he's not even close to his peak potential.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by LongIsland49ers:
Bro I workout with patrick willis 4 times a week on my NFL Wii training camp...I looove it. lol

Ok, pics or it didn't happen.

ESPN "Body Issue" style pics of yourself to show the results will work.

Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.

Did you know that a man can appreciate another man's physique without being gay? They never taught me that in High School... well, I did skip Phys Ed once or twice to get stoned by the railroad tracks.... Ok, it was more than once or twice... and it wasn't just Phys Ed....

Oops. Can of worms.

::ninja vanish::

Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
whats crazy is, no matter how impressed you are, he always seems to impress you the more time goes on. whats scary is, this really is the beginning. he's not even close to his peak potential.

exactly.

Dude is focused,disciplined,and humble.

Everything you need to be a legend.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:

exactly.

Dude is focused,disciplined,and humble.

Everything you need to be a legend.

I'm pretty sure this was closer to the beginning:

Share 49ersWebzone