LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

When are the niners going to win their next Super Bowl?!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When are the niners going to win their next Super Bowl?!

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Super Bowl 49.

Brilliant
When they get Andrew Luck
The same time the Cubs win the World Series
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by GORO:
Aaron Rodgers said on ESPN that he remebers Joe Montana winning superbowls then Steve Young as a kid and now he gets to live his dream.

Thank You Scott M and Mike Nolan for making that decesion in 2005.

It's really hard to predict a good QB coming out of college. I think AR really developed into the QB he is now because he had the luxury to sit and learn behind #4. But he sure is making the best of it. When I heard his press conference talk about Montana and Steve it makes me want to cry for him not to be part of us! All I can do is root for this guy! It sucks because my brother is a steeler fan.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
When they get a QB + a better secondary + a better pass rush. That's when. They have the HC.

EXAACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Sims84:
Super Bowl 49.

Brilliant
Super Bowl 49.

I agree
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This is good question after watching teams go to the superbowl every year and the niners not being a part of it got me kinda depressed. The 49ers winning the superbowl seems like light years ago, it seems like a such a distant memory especially because we have not been even remotely close in the last decade.
  • ZRF80
Once Alex Smith is gone, you guys are going to see a dramatic turnaround from a team that is already prepped to be a contender in the NFC. The Alex Smith project has held us back far too long.
I am cheering for Green Bay--I don't want to Steelers to get # 7.

I think the Niners could make the Super Bowl in the next 5 years.

The TV announcers said the NFC has now had 10 different teams in the Super Bowl the last 10 season.

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Grrr....Is there a way they both lose?

Originally posted by ZRF80:
Once Alex Smith is gone, you guys are going to see a dramatic turnaround from a team that is already prepped to be a contender in the NFC. The Alex Smith project has held us back far too long.

Yeaaaaaa!!! Let's turn this to a f**k you Alex smith thread!!!!

He's our "Jamarcus Russell" and next year he won't s**t on our hopes anymore.
next year
Share 49ersWebzone