There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

When are the niners going to win their next Super Bowl?!

When are the niners going to win their next Super Bowl?!

Today was a nightmare: Two of the three teams I hate are playing in the Super Bowl. The last one this bad was SB XXX with the Cowboys vs. the Steelers. Still, this horrid matchup struck a chord with me. On one hand, we have the packers going for #4, and on the other, the steelers going for their 7th. Over the last 16 years, our 5 trophies are beginning to look less impressive. Other teams are catching up, new teams are competing, and we're still stuck in this rut of mediocrity. As each year goes by, the greatness of the niners becomes more like that of a footnote as other franchises reach glory.

So my question, when do you think we'll be the ones holding the Lombardi again? I hope Harbaugh is the one to lead us on the right path again, but so many things need to go right in order for that to happen. Teams like the browns scare the s**t out of me, because they prove that it's possible for a great franchise to become that s**tty for such a large amount of time. Do you think our future is as bleak as that, or do you think we're destined for better?
[ Edited by Kolohe on Jan 23, 2011 at 7:45 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Super Bowl 49.
Grrr....Is there a way they both lose?

When they get a QB + a better secondary + a better pass rush. That's when. They have the HC.
not in my lifetime....and when I was a kid...Miami Vice was my favorite show
  • hb123
  • Veteran
i know, what a day
  • hb123
  • Veteran
i guess hopefully packers win so the steelers wont get 7

GO FRISCO!!
Go Packers!

Aaron Rodgers from Chico went to Berkeley I'm going to cheer him on.

We'll get there.

In Jim WE trust.

Harballin'
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Super Bowl 49.

I like this.

Locker/Stanzi/Devlin (take your pick) as our Super Bowl 49 MVP
How About NFL goes on strike shortened season say about 10 game season lets tank every game the way Cleveland did to get Lebron and we add secondary and pass rush this year and at 0-10 we land the #1 pick draft Luck and live happily ever after and make plans for Super Bowl 49 XLIX!!! Championship!
Originally posted by hb123:
i guess hopefully packers win so the steelers wont get 7

GO FRISCO!!

I don't mind either one winning.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I watched every game of Rodgers at the Memorial stadium, so I don't have a problem with this match-up at all. Let's go Cal and let's go Packers!
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Aaron Rodgers said on ESPN that he remebers Joe Montana winning superbowls then Steve Young as a kid and now he gets to live his dream.

Thank You Scott M and Mike Nolan for making that decesion in 2005.
Originally posted by GORO:
Aaron Rodgers said on ESPN that he remebers Joe Montana winning superbowls then Steve Young as a kid and now he gets to live his dream.

Thank You Scott M and Mike Nolan for making that decesion in 2005.