There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any questions for Baalke??

Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:
I'm in Mobile and will be going to the practices and game. I was gonna try to talk to Harbaugh but since he isn't coming I'll settle for Baalke. Are there any questions the forum would like me to ask him or any of the players

Yes, ask him to name the first submarine to sink an enemy ship.

CSS Hunley you dont need baalke for that one... i think that is right
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Why didn't he bring Harbuagh?...

So are you now the Anti-Harbaugh element in the WZ! You seem to do nothing but complain about him and what he's doing?

I like Harbaugh and feel he is the right guy for the job. But there is zero reason for him not to be at the Senior Bowl. No explaination at all. He should be at games like that.
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:

Why didn't he bring SanDiego49er? ...

They should do that...
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:
I'm in Mobile and will be going to the practices and game. I was gonna try to talk to Harbaugh but since he isn't coming I'll settle for Baalke. Are there any questions the forum would like me to ask him or any of the players

Yes, ask him to name the first submarine to sink an enemy ship.

CSS Hunley you dont need baalke for that one... i think that is right

Silly me. I remember the city of Mobile was the construction site for the sub.

Historic city. Despise the Confederacy and what it stood for, but find the Civil War of the US very interesting.
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Actually, I have a good one. Granted he likely won't answer this, but I want to know why they chose Alex over Aaron. Who did he want? Did he know Aaron would be this good? What did they miss in Alex, what did they see in Alex? etc. Just want to understand where he stands as a QB evaluator

Alex 6'4" and more athletic.

Rodgers 6'1 1/2" and less athletic.

Neither had ever taken an NFL snap. Pretty simple really.

Also Alex was super smart. Lol.
Ask him if he brought Paraage to start working on contracts

Cause some zoners believe the senior bowl is the end-all/be-all of the scouting process
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:

So are you now the Anti-Harbaugh element in the WZ! You seem to do nothing but complain about him and what he's doing?

I like Harbaugh and feel he is the right guy for the job. But there is zero reason for him not to be at the Senior Bowl. No explaination at all. He should be at games like that.

His reason for staying:

Quote:
While general manager Trent Baalke will head to the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Ala., on Sunday, Harbaugh said he would remain at team headquarters and do film work on upcoming free agents.

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/01/22/3342979/49ers-notes-harbaugh-takes-clean.html#ixzz1BydBzWVE

Harbaugh knows what he is doing and what it takes to properly evaluate the QB prospects. You and I don't, so we should not be questioning his methods. Who knows? He may have already done quite a bit of studying and has them ranked or has a very good idea of who he might take in the draft. One game will not skew his decision on any of the candidates available. Besides, Baalke and his group of scouts are the personnel people. They are the scouting experts.
"IN HARBS WE TRUST"
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
"IN HARBS WE TRUST"

Let the man do something before you go all in on this guy.
Yea, How do you feel taking orders from a little kid?
Ask him if he can please pursue Nnamdi when the CBA is reached.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
"IN HARBS WE TRUST"

Let the man do something before you go all in on this guy.

Hes the one leading us today so gotta trust in him.
ask him why hes so badass and if he was contacted to play batman in the next movie, his raspy growl is a lot more convincing than christian bales'