There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any questions for Baalke??

I'm in Mobile and will be going to the practices and game. I was gonna try to talk to Harbaugh but since he isn't coming I'll settle for Baalke. Are there any questions the forum would like me to ask him or any of the players
Why didn't he bring Harbuagh?...
Ask him when more Super Dave videos are coming out.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Why didn't he bring Harbuagh?...

How did I know that was coming. Lmao
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Why didn't he bring Harbuagh?...

How did I know that was coming. Lmao

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Why didn't he bring Harbuagh?...

Maybe b/c Harbaugh didn't wanna go.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,310
the most obvious question -- what is our teams biggest need other then a QB and why?

That would be the only appropriate question I could thing of.
Ask if they're going to let Alex leave as a free agent, or if they're going to take him out back and beat him with sticks for ruining our franchise for the last 6 years, instead. Either way, make sure he's not actually considering "giving Alex one more try."
Actually, I have a good one. Granted he likely won't answer this, but I want to know why they chose Alex over Aaron. Who did he want? Did he know Aaron would be this good? What did they miss in Alex, what did they see in Alex? etc. Just want to understand where he stands as a QB evaluator
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Actually, I have a good one. Granted he likely won't answer this, but I want to know why they chose Alex over Aaron. Who did he want? Did he know Aaron would be this good? What did they miss in Alex, what did they see in Alex? etc. Just want to understand where he stands as a QB evaluator

Alex 6'4" and more athletic.

Rodgers 6'1 1/2" and less athletic.

Neither had ever taken an NFL snap. Pretty simple really.
Who picked Bowman?
Why can't he mentioned Chilo Rachal by name instead of 'the young guard'
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Why can't he mentioned Chilo Rachal by name instead of 'the young guard'
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:
I'm in Mobile and will be going to the practices and game. I was gonna try to talk to Harbaugh but since he isn't coming I'll settle for Baalke. Are there any questions the forum would like me to ask him or any of the players



Yes, ask him to name the first submarine to sink an enemy ship.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Actually, I have a good one. Granted he likely won't answer this, but I want to know why they chose Alex over Aaron. Who did he want? Did he know Aaron would be this good? What did they miss in Alex, what did they see in Alex? etc. Just want to understand where he stands as a QB evaluator

Alex 6'4" and more athletic.

Rodgers 6'1 1/2" and less athletic.

Neither had ever taken an NFL snap. Pretty simple really.

TY i dido that response.