LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

Any questions for Baalke??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm in Mobile and will be going to the practices and game. I was gonna try to talk to Harbaugh but since he isn't coming I'll settle for Baalke. Are there any questions the forum would like me to ask him or any of the players
Why didn't he bring Harbuagh?...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Ask him when more Super Dave videos are coming out.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

How did I know that was coming. Lmao
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:

How did I know that was coming. Lmao

Maybe b/c Harbaugh didn't wanna go.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
the most obvious question -- what is our teams biggest need other then a QB and why?

That would be the only appropriate question I could thing of.
Ask if they're going to let Alex leave as a free agent, or if they're going to take him out back and beat him with sticks for ruining our franchise for the last 6 years, instead. Either way, make sure he's not actually considering "giving Alex one more try."
Actually, I have a good one. Granted he likely won't answer this, but I want to know why they chose Alex over Aaron. Who did he want? Did he know Aaron would be this good? What did they miss in Alex, what did they see in Alex? etc. Just want to understand where he stands as a QB evaluator
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Actually, I have a good one. Granted he likely won't answer this, but I want to know why they chose Alex over Aaron. Who did he want? Did he know Aaron would be this good? What did they miss in Alex, what did they see in Alex? etc. Just want to understand where he stands as a QB evaluator

Alex 6'4" and more athletic.

Rodgers 6'1 1/2" and less athletic.

Neither had ever taken an NFL snap. Pretty simple really.

Who picked Bowman?
Why can't he mentioned Chilo Rachal by name instead of 'the young guard'
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Why can't he mentioned Chilo Rachal by name instead of 'the young guard'
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:
I'm in Mobile and will be going to the practices and game. I was gonna try to talk to Harbaugh but since he isn't coming I'll settle for Baalke. Are there any questions the forum would like me to ask him or any of the players

Yes, ask him to name the first submarine to sink an enemy ship.
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:

Alex 6'4" and more athletic.

Rodgers 6'1 1/2" and less athletic.

Neither had ever taken an NFL snap. Pretty simple really.

TY i dido that response.
Share 49ersWebzone