There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh = Fresh Start

  • JRILL
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 47
Even though we have been horrible since moooch got fired, i've still always been excited for every upcoming season. When Sing took over I was hyped and like everyone else thought we were ready for the playoffs. But when we Sing became the head coach it really wasn't a "fresh start". It felt almost like the Nolan era was still present within the Singletary era. But now with Harbaugh at the helm, it truly will be a fresh start for the Niners. I've never been so excited for an upcoming season like I am for this one. On another note: props to Harbaugh for keeping Rathman!!!
Singletary
I'm excited too! Can't wait to see what this coaching staff does on game day. I'm more optimistic about this team than I have been in 8 years.

Go Niners
Originally posted by mavfd9er:
I'm excited too! Can't wait to see what this coaching staff does on game day. I'm more optimistic about this team than I have been in 8 years.

Go Niners

This
Yeah, that's what the San Francisco 49ers do best: they go all out to make us fans- and analysts too- believe they are turning the corner for the next season.

They are the Obama of the NFL; they are are giving us hope to believe, but don't deliver!

Let's hope they stop that trend this year. Because I am so talking the same crap as I always have: "Wait til next year!" The team will be different which is a great thing for all of us. We needed it.
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Jan 22, 2011 at 7:05 AM ]
I haven't been this excited about a coach since Bill Walsh. It just feels like we got a great hire this time around and that maybe we aren't stuck in hell any more. I truly believe there is hope now.
Originally posted by Rivers77:
I haven't been this excited about a coach since Bill Walsh. It just feels like we got a great hire this time around and that maybe we aren't stuck in hell any more. I truly believe there is hope now.

I couldn't agree more. Even the hiring of the ST coach has me excited for the team.
I can see it now: the Niner Talk servers are gonna crash and fakers head will explode when Harbaugh calls a running play up the gut while Alex Smith hands it off on the first play of the first game of the season.




[ Edited by FILTHpigskin on Jan 22, 2011 at 10:33 AM ]
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
I can see it now: the Niner Talk servers are gonna crash and fakers head will explode when Harbaugh calls a running play up the gut while Alex Smith hands it off on the first play of the first game of the season.





LOL. To be honest, that's a very likely scenario.
I actually enjoy the off seasons lately more then the regular seasons.

I'm hopeful that next year is good but I'm not expecting much because its a year of transition.
Originally posted by susweel:
I actually enjoy the off seasons lately more then the regular seasons.

I'm hopeful that next year is good but I'm not expecting much because its a year of transition.

My expectations are gone if the lockout really nerfs the offseason.
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
I can see it now: the Niner Talk servers are gonna crash and fakers head will explode when Harbaugh calls a running play up the gut while Alex Smith hands it off on the first play of the first game of the season.





I always wondered if that gif was real or not..
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by ObePwnD:


I always wondered if that gif was real or not..

It was a real special effect.

Watch Scanners.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Jan 22, 2011 at 6:25 PM ]