There are 273 users in the forums

is there a reason why we're still posting news about Singletary???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The only thing I want to know is whether since he got a new job, do we still have to pay him?

Or, do we have to pay him the spread of what he would have made and what he is making as a LB coach?
  • JRILL
  • Veteran
NERD ALERT!!! NERD ALERT!!! seriously??? NOOB??? pretty sure lil kids and nerds use that word... SMH....
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
The only thing I want to know is whether since he got a new job, do we still have to pay him?

Or, do we have to pay him the spread of what he would have made and what he is making as a LB coach?

I don't know if it's a spread, but i'm sure the Niners are still paying him. The Broncos are still paying Shanny.
so this is what a free thread looks like
let me create a thread about Singletary so I can ask why we're still posting about Singletary. Hey genius!! Guess what you just did? You posted about Singletary!!!
Originally posted by backontop:
let me create a thread about Singletary so I can ask why we're still posting about Singletary. Hey genius!! Guess what you just did? You posted about Singletary!!!

he might have meant on the homepage. theyve been posting a bunch of headlines about Singletary going to Minny, which i thought was kind of weird.
  • mod
  • Veteran
free thread?
Originally posted by Niners99:

he might have meant on the homepage. theyve been posting a bunch of headlines about Singletary going to Minny, which i thought was kind of weird.

well in that case nevermind, carry on.

look at that, another personal attack.... weird.

not inciting at all is it
[ Edited by mr2324jgf on Jan 19, 2011 at 2:25 AM ]

Originally posted by mr2324jgf:

look at that, another personal attack.... weird.

hey look more inciting!!! Try reading the post above yours.
Share 49ersWebzone