LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree 2010 Season Video...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
^^^ Yep.

Little different though b/c TEs (and RBs especially) tend to catch the ball closer to the line of scrimmage and naturally have higher YAC. Vernon catches a lot of his passes down field though, too.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Running backs are always going to be king of YAC because of the screen passes.

It looks like WRs and TEs are actually pretty comparable, though. That's just based on statistics, I'm with you on the reasoning.

The thing that impressed me was the size of the gap between Vernon and everybody else. The second best is DeSean Jackson at 7.7... and that says something... Vernon had 8.2 YAC.

I might have to look at that stat a little closer. Very interesting....

OMFG! I just realized we'll be running the WCO next season.

True on Vernon too. With a stable QB position Vernon will be the guy everyone talks about.

Of course the video didn't include all of Crabs drops at the beginning of the year, but I think he's a nice piece to the puzzle also.
I love Crabtree

I think he is gonna have a breakout year next year in the West Coast Offense
Originally posted by valrod33:
I love Crabtree

I think he is gonna have a breakout year next year in the West Coast Offense

Cosigned, Harbaugh will unleash his true talents.
can Harbaugh turn Dixon into a Toby Gerhart?
Sweet !!! GOod job
LOL!!

It never fails. In the comments section on Youtube a couple of peeps are b***hing about the music.

It just goes to show, you can please some of the the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.

I bet they wanted rap. F that. ;-)
Originally posted by Marvin49:
LOL!!

It never fails. In the comments section on Youtube a couple of peeps are b***hing about the music.

It just goes to show, you can please some of the the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.

At least you didnt choose that "here comes the boom" song.
LOL!!

I think people are complaining about the music in this video because its not a good match. Doesnt go with whats going on in the video.

Anyway, thanks for making the video.
LOL!!

I think people are complaining about the music in this video because its not a good match. Doesnt go with whats going on in the video.

Hers the deal tho....no matter what music I pick, peeps will b***h. There are some out there that will b***h simply because I didn't choose rap. Its as if thats the ONLY acceptable choice. So, I pick what I like and screw everyone else. ;-)

As for not going with the vid, I'd respectfully disagree. ;-)
LOL!!

Hers the deal tho....no matter what music I pick, peeps will b***h. There are some out there that will b***h simply because I didn't choose rap. Its as if thats the ONLY acceptable choice. So, I pick what I like and screw everyone else. ;-)

Next time just use some old Mozart music. That'll throw em off

Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
LOL!!

Or Katy Perry
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
LOL!!

Or Katy Perry

LOL.

I'm working on a Harbaugh/2011 preview/2010 Highlite vid right now. I already have the music picked, but I just KNOW peeps are gonna b***h.

I like it tho, so they can all bite me. ;-)
LOL!!

Or Katy Perry

LOL.

I'm working on a Harbaugh/2011 preview/2010 Highlite vid right now. I already have the music picked, but I just KNOW peeps are gonna b***h.

Rob Zombie FTW! You should use tool next time. Or slipknot.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Thanks for taking the time to make the video. Crabtree was not impressive this year. That video showed he has about zero YAC ability. He'll be a solid second.

I disagree.

We'll see next season.

I think he has plenty of YAK ability. The problem is most often he doesn't get the ball in space. Even when they hit him on those quick out patterns he usually has a guy on him righ away.

Harbaugh will find a way to get him in space and he'll be fine.

The design of the plays was def an issue in no YAC.... but i'll also argue that players make plays, and his lack of YAC is definitely troubling for a #10 pick.... I know this is old but I just saw blind side last night... shoulda taken Oher at #10 and picked up Bryant the following year
Originally posted by darkknight49:
LOL!!

Or Katy Perry

LOL.

Rob Zombie FTW! You should use tool next time. Or slipknot.

Well, Its going to be MUCH more subdued. ;-)
Share 49ersWebzone