There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Michael Crabtree 2010 Season Video...

Originally posted by niner4life21:
I know he had a lot of drops, but I'm really excited about Crabtree breaking out in his 3rd season next year. He looks pretty damn good after the catch and he seems to have made a lot of tough catches.

If he can shore up his hands, he can really turn out to be a good QB.

BTW, we should be using him the way we did in the Philly and Rams games ALL THE TIME. Thats the type of receiver he is. I know harbaugh will see the talent that Tree is and use him as the dangerous weapon that he is.

I was unaware that Crab was a Quarterback...hmmm
Originally posted by Kenyonsdad:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
I know he had a lot of drops, but I'm really excited about Crabtree breaking out in his 3rd season next year. He looks pretty damn good after the catch and he seems to have made a lot of tough catches.

If he can shore up his hands, he can really turn out to be a good QB.

BTW, we should be using him the way we did in the Philly and Rams games ALL THE TIME. Thats the type of receiver he is. I know harbaugh will see the talent that Tree is and use him as the dangerous weapon that he is.

I was unaware that Crab was a Quarterback...hmmm

he was in high school
Great Music and Great video! Go Niners!...for some reason i wanna play twisted metal now lol
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OGRE_823:
Great Music and Great video! Go Niners!...for some reason i wanna play twisted metal now lol

It was surprisingly long.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
This kid is going to be so excited about Harbaugh's offense.

I think he's going to be perfect for the WCO.

Good video, I also approve of the music choice.

Please do not make this an Alex Smith thread, people. Marvin put a lot of work in on this video and keep the discussion about that. Please.
Great Video, Great Quality
Originally posted by excelsior:
Thanks Marvin. Much appreciated.

Who is that # 11 - he's got pocket presence and accuracy. If that guy is a FA, I think we should try to sign him.

great video.

by the way, that #11 is one of the biggest busts in 49er history
Thanks for taking the time to make the video. Crabtree was not impressive this year. That video showed he has about zero YAC ability. He'll be a solid second.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Thanks for taking the time to make the video. Crabtree was not impressive this year. That video showed he has about zero YAC ability. He'll be a solid second.

I disagree.

We'll see next season.
Originally posted by Wodwo:

I disagree.

We'll see next season.

I think he has plenty of YAK ability. The problem is most often he doesn't get the ball in space. Even when they hit him on those quick out patterns he usually has a guy on him righ away.

Harbaugh will find a way to get him in space and he'll be fine.
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by excelsior:
Thanks Marvin. Much appreciated.

Who is that # 11 - he's got pocket presence and accuracy. If that guy is a FA, I think we should try to sign him.

great video.

by the way, that #11 is one of the biggest busts in 49er history

who are you going to b***h about from now on?
Nice man you did a great job last year Ima check this out later...
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Wodwo:

I disagree.

We'll see next season.

I think he has plenty of YAK ability. The problem is most often he doesn't get the ball in space. Even when they hit him on those quick out patterns he usually has a guy on him righ away.

Harbaugh will find a way to get him in space and he'll be fine.

This. I don't think people realize how talented of a WR Crabtree is. The guy just needs to be put in a more open offense.
I might have another one in a week or so. I'm thinking of just doing a team highlight video with a Harbaugh theme to it. It will only have players that are most likely to come back next year. ;-)