Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Maybe he can also help Nate Clements get back to a Pro-Bowl level?
Nah, man. I wish that would happen, but I doubt it. nate's problems go further than coaching. He's slow, doesn't have good ball skills, and gets beat too much on double moves.
I still think that in the correct scheme, he could be a good corner. And by correct scheme I mean a bump and run.
Okay Niner4life you been around long enough to not say dumb things so I'm going to call you out on it. I usually leave the nub comments alone but no ball skills? I mean hes not a receiver but has 33 career interceptions. Who around the league has more.
1. Darren Sharper (35) 63 1997-2010 3TM
2. Ed Reed (32) 54 2002-2010 rav
3. Champ Bailey (32) 48 1999-2010 2TM
4. Charles Woodson (34) 47 1998-2010 2TM
5. Asante Samuel (29) 42 2003-2010 2TM
6. Ronde Barber (35) 40 1997-2010 tam
7. Brian Dawkins (37) 37 1996-2010 2TM
8. Nate Clements (31) 33 2001-2010 2TM
I don't know dude. He is kinda slow and I believe he's the best around the Line of scrimmage. But I don't get how you say he has no ball skills.








[ Edited by Need4Speed on Jan 15, 2011 at 12:19 AM ]