Ed Donatell Hired as Secondary Coach

• Rizo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Maybe he will convince the niners to get Champ Bailey

First thing I thought!
  • Rizo
  • Veteran
I really thought we got Donatello from the (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)!!!!! DAMN!
He seems to be a solid hire. I'm more excited about Donatell than I am about Fangio.

-9fA
this is honestly the best hire of the day

the NFL season isn't even over and we already started making baby steps towards fixing the Offense and the Secondary with Harbaugh and Donatell
This is a good hire! I am really impressed with the new hires and especially, with Harbaugh! Coaches want to come to the 49ers now!
lets not wet our panties yet... we still have along ways to go.
but i do agree we hired some great coaches so far...

CHAMPIONSHIP...!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry i just wet my panties)
we are bout to wet our panties when the 2011 season start.witch mines are soaked all ready lol but who thinks we can get champ bailey and asamuga. most likely didnt spell it right but yeah probly to rich for our blood......unless both take less money cause both are deperate for that ring but if it happens i called it first hahahahahawe are bout to wet our panties when the 2011 season start.witch mines are soaked all ready lol but who thinks we can get champ bailey and asamuga. most likely didnt spell it right but yeah probly to rich for our blood......unless both take less money cause both are deperate for that ring but if it happens i called it first hahahahahawe are bout to wet our panties when the 2011 season start.witch mines are soaked all ready lol but who thinks we can get champ bailey and asamuga. most likely didnt spell it right but yeah probly to rich for our blood......unless both take less money cause both are deperate for that ring but if it happens i called it first hahahahaha
Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:
Originally posted by 49ersVic:

Donatell walked into Denver last season and turned an overturned roster into the NFL's third-ranked pass defense.

Umm, Denver had one of the worst PASS DEFENSES in the NFL this year. Perhaps the credit from 2009 should go to Mike Nolan, not Donatell.

This year Denver gave up the 25th most Passing YPG and the 30th highest QB rating against. Oh and their secondary only created 10 int's (2nd fewest in the NFL). Yikes. Not impressive.

You forgot to mention that they had the worse pass rush in the league (23 total sacks). If you've been watching the Niners for the last few years you already know that a weak pass rush means QBs are going to pick you apart. A team could have Revis and Asomugha at corner, but without a pass rush, they're going to get ripped up any capable NFL Qb.
  • JDog
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hbarajas650:
we are bout to wet our panties when the 2011 season start.witch mines are soaked all ready lol but who thinks we can get champ bailey and asamuga. most likely didnt spell it right but yeah probly to rich for our blood......unless both take less money cause both are deperate for that ring but if it happens i called it first hahahahahawe are bout to wet our panties when the 2011 season start.witch mines are soaked all ready lol but who thinks we can get champ bailey and asamuga. most likely didnt spell it right but yeah probly to rich for our blood......unless both take less money cause both are deperate for that ring but if it happens i called it first hahahahahawe are bout to wet our panties when the 2011 season start.witch mines are soaked all ready lol but who thinks we can get champ bailey and asamuga. most likely didnt spell it right but yeah probly to rich for our blood......unless both take less money cause both are deperate for that ring but if it happens i called it first hahahahaha

Wow!!!! Your panties are triple wet
guys with panties in this thread.... Haha!

Thanks for the visuals fellas!

YES!!! Just what the Niners need.....a CB with a lot of wear on the tires!!!!! SWEET!!!!
Originally posted by VA9erfan:

YES!!! Just what the Niners need.....a CB with a lot of wear on the tires!!!!! SWEET!!!!

Champ B is ok with the idea of being converted to S.

and so am i!
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
guys with panties in this thread.... Haha!

Thanks for the visuals fellas!

manties
nmandi assmugger has his roots in the bay area, he went to cal, played for the raiders and chances are a little higher he'll way to stay where his roots are now, which is the bay area. lets hope that is the case and we can snag him
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Solid hire, actually I think this hire is probably even better than the Fangio hire. I wonder who the LB coach will be??

All this excitement and the season doesn't start for another 6 months.