• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Bye bye.......lock down.

Lol
Nice
The Prince will step in
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's a no-brainer he can't come back under his current contract.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
The Prince will step in
Id want him back but not at that price. Maybe if we rework the deal and take out the bonuses and just keep the base salary. Thats interesting that if we release him that we owe him no further money

Its basically up to Nate at this point if he wants to remain a 49er
I don't think he agrees to the pay cut. He left Buffalo, a team that drafted him and where he made his name for more money. He also has a good argument that his drop in stats were due to terrible coaching and planning.

I'm sure there's another team that can afford to pay him a solid amount and put him in a very nice position to play well. Our Safeties suck!
Originally posted by susweel:
Bye bye.......lock down.

Lol

Hello, Asomaugh
I'm sure nate realizes he has to restructure his current deal to stay with the team, if not we can find a CB with one of first 3 picks, but I expect nate to return next year

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I'd only bring him back if he wants to be a back up and pay him back up money.
I wouldnt bring him back unless he took a HUGE pay cut. He simply isnt a good starting CB in this league any longer.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by susweel:
Bye bye.......lock down.

Lol

Hello, Asomaugh[/quote]

If we sign only one Free Agent this offseason I would hope it would be him
the only reason why we got him was to stop boldin and fitz, but since boldin is gone and fitz not really doing anything special, ill say dont let the door hit you on the way out!
everyone mentions a paycut or even a huge paycut.....per report he would be poss earning up to 15 mill....what do you think would be an acceptable 2011 salary to bring him back
Share 49ersWebzone