LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Popular veteran player Harbaugh will get rid of

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Chilo Rachal. These popular veteran players gonna be dropping like flies.
Originally posted by susweel:
Every new coach that comes in usually dumps at least one popular vet player from the previous regime.

My money says its gonna be Gore.

To me Gore just doesn't have that team first attitude, he seems very concerned with his stats more then he does about the overall team success.

Here is how its probably gonna go down. Gore meets with Harbaugh: Harbaugh tells Gore that he is only gonna get about 50% of the carries because Harbaugh believes in the running back by committee approach. Gore gets pissed and tells Harbaugh to kick rocks, and Gore ends up getting traded for a mid round pick.

who do you think its gonna be ???

I'm all for trading Gore if we can get a 1st/2nd round pick for him.
Toby Gearhart put up some pretty good numbers under Harbaugh, I'm sure Gore could do the same.
Eric Heitmann.
Originally posted by ninerbrand:
Every new coach that comes in usually dumps at least one popular vet player from the previous regime.

To me Gore just doesn't have that team first attitude, he seems very concerned with his stats more then he does about the overall team success.

Here is how its probably gonna go down. Gore meets with Harbaugh: Harbaugh tells Gore that he is only gonna get about 50% of the carries because Harbaugh believes in the running back by committee approach. Gore gets pissed and tells Harbaugh to kick rocks, and Gore ends up getting traded for a mid round pick.

I'm all for trading Gore if we can get a 1st/2nd round pick for him.

I thought this was a serious thread?
Eric Heitmann.

You obviously know nothing about Frank Gore and you should slap yourself for saying that
The guy came back on the field with a dam near broken hip and folks thinks he's only out for himself? I've never heard one word about the guy being a bad teammate. Never heard a whisper of him being disgruntled or rude towards Westbrook or Dixon.
If he doesn't bench Chilo I will throw s**t at someone. Clements hopefully, Heitmann possibly, Hopefully Haralson is benched and replaced with a LEGIT starter or up and coming player. Goldson needs a lot of work if he is going to be retained. Our ENTIRE secondary needs to be revamped. Not one star out there.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
the OP once again proves to be uninformed. Gore is one of, if not the most team oriented guy on the Niners.

you're crazy, Mclovin()!

• Rizo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SacRock14:
SFGate.com, 2006

Quote:
Running back Frank Gore trudged out of the 49ers' locker room after another loss last year and was stunned at the sight before him.

In the players' parking lot, music blared, players laughed and danced. Gore immediately called his cousin and mentor Rodney Best. Gore held up the phone so Best could hear the reverie.

"He said, 'We just lost and they're out here dancing,' " Best recalled. "Frank couldn't believe it. He had never seen players react that way to losing. He started crying."

I disagree with your assessment of Gore not being a team guy. He's about winning.

Gore is all about the Team. I REALLY don't understand the bashing of Gore that Fans have been doing a lot lately. Can someone explain to me why Gore is getting hated on? Gore is gonna OWN in Harbaughs offense.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SacRock14:
SFGate.com, 2006

Quote:
Running back Frank Gore trudged out of the 49ers' locker room after another loss last year and was stunned at the sight before him.

In the players' parking lot, music blared, players laughed and danced. Gore immediately called his cousin and mentor Rodney Best. Gore held up the phone so Best could hear the reverie.

"He said, 'We just lost and they're out here dancing,' " Best recalled. "Frank couldn't believe it. He had never seen players react that way to losing. He started crying."

I disagree with your assessment of Gore not being a team guy. He's about winning.

Frank Gore is a pimp.
Clements probably.
  • Rizo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by servegmo:

why does everybody wants to get rid of gore??? to me its just stupid... he is one of our best players he isn't even 30 years old and he is an elite (top 3) power runner in the nfl, have any of you guys see the Harbaugh offense?? is a power offense he is one of the most important pieces already in place.. I may be wrong but I think you guys are crazy!!!!

go niners

Your NOT WRONG! 100% RIGHT!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Really Sus...Really?

Just my opinion bro, I may be wrong but its something to talk about.
Share 49ersWebzone