LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

John Becker Hired as Senior Personnel Advisor

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That's a good idea because they can help Baalke with his inexperience and poor drafting skills. Maybe they can cover up the shortcomings of Baalke to some extent. If so I'm all for it.

please elaborate

Anthony Davis - F.
Mike Iupati - A.
Taylor Mays - D -.
Navarro Bowman - C.

Didn't get much else. 1 and 3 are terrible.
That's a good idea because they can help Baalke with his inexperience and poor drafting skills. Maybe they can cover up the shortcomings of Baalke to some extent. If so I'm all for it.

please elaborate

Anthony Davis - F.
Mike Iupati - A.
Taylor Mays - D -.
Navarro Bowman - C.

Oh, I love grades set in stone after 1 year.

Mays barely played. But, he's a D- because he didn't score 4 defensive TDs. Good grade. Bowman showed speed and had a good game last game, but he's a C because he get juked by Kolb. Anthony Davis played next to by far a worse lineman than himself. But his improvement over the year doesn't institute anything better than an F. And he sure lowered his grade by stifling Clay Matthews because Matthews is a scrub.

please elaborate

Anthony Davis - F.
Mike Iupati - A.
Taylor Mays - D -.
Navarro Bowman - C.

The Anthony Davis & Bowman picks were on Sing, Mays was a sloppy seconds pick cause we couldn't get Nate Allen (and we had pretty much used the draft board Scott McCloughan put together weeks before his desk was cleaned out).

please elaborate

Anthony Davis - F.
Mike Iupati - A.
Taylor Mays - D -.
Navarro Bowman - C.

LOL. We should release everyone from our draft except Iupati.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

please elaborate

Anthony Davis - F.
Mike Iupati - A.
Taylor Mays - D -.
Navarro Bowman - C.

Mays barely played. But, he's a D- because he didn't score 4 defensive TDs. Good grade. Bowman showed speed and had a good game last game, but he's a C because he get juked by Kolb. Anthony Davis played next to by far a worse lineman than himself. But his improvement over the year doesn't institute anything better than an F. And he sure lowered his grade by stifling Clay Matthews because Matthews is a scrub.

Anthony Davis is a scrub. He got abused all year long. We traded up to get that guy and gave up picks. Just shows you how good Baalke is and that he needs oversight...

please elaborate

Anthony Davis - F.
Mike Iupati - A.
Taylor Mays - D -.
Navarro Bowman - C.

Anthony Davis is a scrub. He got abused all year long. We traded up to get that guy and gave up picks. Just shows you how good Baalke is and that he needs oversight...

I'm not getting roped into an argument with you. You just LOOOOOVE to do it and I won't give you the gratification.

No matter what logic I will use, EVER -- it doesn't matter. You turn a blind eye to anything reasonable just to get a rise out of people.

please elaborate

Anthony Davis - F.
Mike Iupati - A.
Taylor Mays - D -.
Navarro Bowman - C.

although i agree that anthony davis looked bad this year, i liked the fact that baalke was willing to make a move to get the guy he wanted.

I think people in the NFL overvalue draft picks greatly (especially 4th round picks) i like the fact that baalke has shown he is willing to trade picks to improve the team(ginn for a 5h).

please elaborate

Anthony Davis - F.
Mike Iupati - A.
Taylor Mays - D -.
Navarro Bowman - C.

You're bashing Baalke because hes trying to solve our O-line situation? something that Scotty failed to do?

please elaborate

Anthony Davis - F.
Mike Iupati - A.
Taylor Mays - D -.
Navarro Bowman - C.

I'm not getting roped into an argument with you. You just LOOOOOVE to do it and I won't give you the gratification.

No matter what logic I will use, EVER -- it doesn't matter. You turn a blind eye to anything reasonable just to get a rise out of people.

Did Anthony Davis play good?... It was either...

~ Holding
~ False start
~ Getting beat to the QB by the defender

That's what I saw all year.
I love reading SanDiego's posts. Makes me feel 10x smarter afterwards.

I'm glad you aren't the GM. Davis an F? Yes he had his moments but he looked much better at the end of the year.

please elaborate

Anthony Davis - F.
Mike Iupati - A.
Taylor Mays - D -.
Navarro Bowman - C.

~ Holding
~ False start

please elaborate

Anthony Davis - F.
Mike Iupati - A.
Taylor Mays - D -.
Navarro Bowman - C.

~ Holding
~ False start

Simple post from a simple man. You obviously only point out the negatives because you don't follow OL play closely enough.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

please elaborate

Anthony Davis - F.
Mike Iupati - A.
Taylor Mays - D -.
Navarro Bowman - C.

A 20 yr old rookie is a scrub because of one yr?
Originally posted by Hopper:

please elaborate

Anthony Davis - F.
Mike Iupati - A.
Taylor Mays - D -.
Navarro Bowman - C.

A 20 yr old rookie is a scrub because of one yr?

Trollers gonna troll

dont listen to him
Share 49ersWebzone