Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What Will Harbaugh Deliver in Season 1?

What Will Harbaugh Deliver in Season 1?

Predict the record.

Not what you HOPE.

What you THINK.

[ Edited by billbird2111 on Jan 7, 2011 at 16:40:24 ]
I refuse to predict anything until I see the final roster.
With decent QB and a few DB's drafted we can be 9 - 7 and win the division. Anything more I think is asking too much the first year.
I don't think he can deliver a winning season his first year out. Not if he goes with a rookie QB.

I just wonder if the Webzone can hold together with a few more years of losing.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I don't think he can deliver a winning season his first year out. Not if he goes with a rookie QB.

I just wonder if the Webzone can hold together with a few more years of losing.

As long as the team is showing improvement I think we can hold together.
If singleberry can get 6 wins out of this team then Harbaugh should get 9.

He will make game time adjustments better, out coach Singleterry and get the team to cut way down on mistakes like turnovers and penalties.
Five wins or more with visible improvement is what I'm thinking.

This team, from an offensive standpoint, has been operating at full-retard for too long.

[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Jan 7, 2011 at 16:30:31 ]
not gonna get my hopes up this offseason but I do hope we get a playoff spot this year will see.I am glad we got Harbaugh tho,now lets see what he can do
.500 is a great start...would win the div this year so i cant hate on it
as long as we see improvements week to week i will be happy, it also depends mostly on the qb thats going to come in whether its a rookie or vet. im not predicting playoffs but with our division its not out of possibility. Pete Carroll took a team with arguably less talent than ours in his first year as HC to the playoffs*.
The only QB under contract at the moment is Carr. It really depends on how that situation plays out. If we get a vet in here, 8-8 or better isn't out of the question. A rookie, it becomes a little trickier. Carr, well if it's Carr, we're tanking the season and grabbing Luck next year.
Superbowl ring number 6, 7, and 8.
I'll let you know in september.
Respetabilty????

A decent QB.

A real offensive identity.

A Alex smith free team.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Five wins or more with visible improvement is what I'm thinking.

This team, from an offensive standpoint, has been operating at full-retard for too long.

full retard