LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 318 users in the forums

Which Assistant Coaches Do You Want To Stay?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Jimmy Raye
solari must go
Tomsula, Rathman and Hoener.

I'm not a fan of Solari.

-9fA
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by brhokla:
Tomsula must stay. Players love him and he brings fire, energy and actually knows football.

Plus our D-line always plays solid. I forgot what the stat was, but something like 30+ games without a 100 yard rusher. That's pretty damn impressive considering the backs we've played against.
it just doesnt stop...that stat doesnt mean anything, especially not in a pass-heavy league.
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Tomsula must stay. Players love him and he brings fire, energy and actually knows football.

Plus our D-line always plays solid. I forgot what the stat was, but something like 30+ games without a 100 yard rusher. That's pretty damn impressive considering the backs we've played against.
it just doesnt stop...that stat doesnt mean anything, especially not in a pass-heavy league.

It is always good to be able to impose your will in the running game comrade...
Rathman
Ray Brown
Tomsula
Maybe Mike Solari
Rathman

Tomsula and Rathman for sure. Both positions have lead the team in performance under their guidance. Solari and Brown..... I'd like to see both stay with an Offensive minded HC instead of the ground and pound Singletary just because Solari is a league wide respected OL coach so he's got to have some capabilities... Manusky I'm totally indifferent about. He might have an HC opp himself but I've never been impressed with our defensive scheme. Tomsula would be a good choice to replace him.

Everyone else..... Buh-Bye
Will be fun to see how many current coaches are dismissed and how many come from Stanford. I would guess that Rathman would stay because he has ties to the past and can be a reminder of what the 9ers stand for.

Doesn't matter, it's Mr. H's team now...however he did indicate their were some good coaches currently with our team

[ Edited by highway49 on Jan 7, 2011 at 17:44:55 ]
Originally posted by midrdan:
Originally posted by CoachHarbaugh:
Manusky anyone???

Eh. I think Harbaugh is bringing in his entire staff. I'm pretty sure Jed "suggested" that Tomosula be retained, but it won't be Jed's or Baalke's call. Harbaugh will have complete autonomy over the coaching staff and 53 man roster.

Harbaugh actually said tonight that Baalke has the final say on the 53 man roster. I thinke Baalke will have a large say in hiring staff as well.

this
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Tomsula, Rathman, Johnson
Defensive Line- Jim Tomsula
RB Coach- Tom Rathman
TE Coach- Pete Hoener

and maybe Offensive Line Coach- Mike Solari?
Share 49ersWebzone