There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which Assistant Coaches Do You Want To Stay?

Tomsula
Rathman
Hoener
Solari?

Who do you want to remain?
Tomsula and Solari
At least Tomsula, and probably Rathman.
Originally posted by 49erfanatic:
Tomsula
Rathman
Hoener
Solari?

Who do you want to remain?

Those four, exactly, as well as Ray Brown as the assistant O-Line coach. I'd even keep Mike Johnson around too--he is a promising offensive mind in my opinion who deserves a shot without the leash of Singletary-ball.
Jim Tomsula
Tomsula and possibly Hoener. I'm on the fence about Solari. O line was young and looked good a few times but overall struggled.
Manusky anyone???
Originally posted by CoachHarbaugh:
Manusky anyone???

I'd keep him but I think its already been reported that Harbaugh is planning on bringing his DC from Stanford with him.
Manusky anyone???

Yes. And are you that "Nolanhasaplan" guy, but finally realized it was outdated and changed it??

[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Jan 7, 2011 at 15:56:19 ]
Tomsula must stay. Players love him and he brings fire, energy and actually knows football.
F*** them all
Manusky anyone???

Eh. I think Harbaugh is bringing in his entire staff. I'm pretty sure Jed "suggested" that Tomosula be retained, but it won't be Jed's or Baalke's call. Harbaugh will have complete autonomy over the coaching staff and 53 man roster.
Originally posted by brhokla:
Tomsula must stay. Players love him and he brings fire, energy and actually knows football.

Plus our D-line always plays solid. I forgot what the stat was, but something like 30+ games without a 100 yard rusher. That's pretty damn impressive considering the backs we've played against.
Jerry Sullivan
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Jerry Sullivan

Ha. Riiiight.

That gets to my stance, though.

Now with Sullivan having confirmed he won't be back, I am not really fervently opposed to any of our positional coaches. It all depends on the decisions and transitions that are decided.

Whatever is decided, I now, for the first time in too many years (I know I'm not alone in this) have trust that at least our QB and Offensive focus has a good eye and mind to guide it. Immediately, I believe we're better off now than we were Week 17. Ergo, I also have more trust that better decisions will be made.

Manusky seems gone, though. We'll see.