There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jed York, and his habit of putting his foot in his mouth

Originally posted by Pick6:
IMHO the problem for Jed is that his parents have jacked up this organization ever since the Mooch firing. He is coming in and trying to over come all of his dad's screwups and feels that he HAS to make statements to get the fan base behind him.

That being said, he should have just shut his mouth and went to work. Smart businesmen don't tell you what they want and that they will pay anything to get it.

I think paying JH 8m is ridiculous and we would be better off in another direction.

There are still viable options out there... and those options may end up being better than JH, but JED keeps talking...

I think he is trying to do to much, to prove his worth and to convince the fans that he is the man... what he needs to do is Shut up and go to work.


Thank you Jed York. You keep listenin to that uncle of yours.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:


looks like Jim is crushing Jeds hand too. Jim dont give a f*ck whos hand he crushes
  • Otter
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,936
"I said it last year and got blasted for saying it—thinking we were going to make the playoffs last year," York said.

This is from the latest TK article. Looks like he's learning from his mistakes. This is contrary to what many on this board believed.
Originally posted by Otter:
"I said it last year and got blasted for saying it—thinking we were going to make the playoffs last year," York said.

This is from the latest TK article. Looks like he's learning from his mistakes. This is contrary to what many on this board believed.

I give Jed mad props for the decisions that have turned this team around, way to go Jed!
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Otter:
"I said it last year and got blasted for saying it?thinking we were going to make the playoffs last year," York said.

This is from the latest TK article. Looks like he's learning from his mistakes. This is contrary to what many on this board believed.

I give Jed mad props for the decisions that have turned this team around, way to go Jed!

There were a lot of posters who blamed the Yorks for the dismal and depressing decade we have just been through. And as owners the buck stops with them.

But with things going our way the converse applies. Well done, Yorks. And at last, Bill Walsh can stop spinning in his grave for the legacy of TDon which he wished on us and relax!
  • jdc49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 52
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:


looks like Jim is crushing Jeds hand too. Jim dont give a f*ck whos hand he crushes

i think he is too, and look at JH jawline, looks like he take a punch or two
Originally posted by jdc49:
i think he is too, and look at JH jawline, looks like he take a punch or two

Schwartz is lucky that his peeps kept him from throwing down. Harbaugh is tough as a two-dollar steak.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:


Schwartz woulda cried
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:


Schwartz woulda cried
I wonder how hard the back slap was?.....
Jim Harbaugh is the new Chuck Norris.
h

Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:


Schwartz woulda cried
I wonder how hard the back slap was?.....
i wonder how hard his slaps are when he gets down in bed with his wife
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
h

Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:


Schwartz woulda cried
I wonder how hard the back slap was?.....
i wonder how hard his slaps are when he gets down in bed with his wife
I think his wife gets slapped on the a$$ not the back.....
[ Edited by hps49 on Oct 25, 2011 at 1:48 PM ]