
There are 626 users in the forums

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Otter:
"I said it last year and got blasted for saying it—thinking we were going to make the playoffs last year," York said.
This is from the latest TK article. Looks like he's learning from his mistakes. This is contrary to what many on this board believed.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:Originally posted by Otter:"I said it last year and got blasted for saying it?thinking we were going to make the playoffs last year," York said.
This is from the latest TK article. Looks like he's learning from his mistakes. This is contrary to what many on this board believed.
I give Jed mad props for the decisions that have turned this team around, way to go Jed!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
looks like Jim is crushing Jeds hand too. Jim dont give a f*ck whos hand he crushes
i think he is too, and look at JH jawline, looks like he take a punch or two
Originally posted by jdc49:
i think he is too, and look at JH jawline, looks like he take a punch or two
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:I wonder how hard the back slap was?.....
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Schwartz woulda cried
Originally posted by 80849er4life:i wonder how hard his slaps are when he gets down in bed with his wife
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:I wonder how hard the back slap was?.....
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Schwartz woulda cried
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:I think his wife gets slapped on the a$$ not the back.....
h
Originally posted by 80849er4life:i wonder how hard his slaps are when he gets down in bed with his wife
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:I wonder how hard the back slap was?.....
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Schwartz woulda cried