LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 126 users in the forums

Jed York poll so far

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Jed York poll so far

I think maybe Jed should just be the coach. Hell, you can't do any worse than what we have had!
Let's wait until Harbaugh is hired/not hired to make judgement
Mike Brown only full of B.S.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Let's wait until Harbaugh is hired/not hired to make judgement

Harbaugh's all but moved into his new office in Miami.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
[img=
]

I agree 100%!!! FAil, Fail, Fail!
Originally posted by TN-Niner:
Too early to know now. I would not even want to vote on this until after the HC and his assistants are brought in.

Two years us enough to have a good opinion
Jed York, Trent Baalke and Hue Jackson = Super Bowl!!!!!
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Jed York, Trent Baalke and Hue Jackson = Super Bowl!!!!!

That's what Jed thinks because his IQ is the same size as his privates
Originally posted by Goldrushknight:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
[img=
]

I agree 100%!!! FAil, Fail, Fail!
Miami seems to be out of the picture since they are re-upping Sporano. Surprise, surprise. Now we have to contend with Denver and of course, our cheap owners. Believe me, I hate the idea of paying a rookie of any kind, whether it be player or coach, these exhorbitant sums, but the offer of $4.5M was an insult compared to what Carroll got a year ago. It sent the wrong message and may have alienated Harbaugh enough to not consider the 9'ers if others came calling. Negotiating is one thing, but this may have backfired badly. The next day or two should tell.

When you are talking about "so far" with Jed York, that timeline starts with hiring Singletary. That is why I said don't approve, instead of "too early to tell".
Front office came up with a great plan!!!!

Suck this s**t Lombardi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, we landed Harbaugh so as far as the beginning of this offseason goes I believe it's a success. Baalke secretly is probably a good hire as well. Assuming the team is able to be coached this offseason I think we'll be a legit team finally!
We need to reset the poll after Jim Harbaugh's hiring for only $5M a year. York at this point deserves over 90% approval rate.
Wait, can someone point out to me what Jed York has won? Oh....right.
Share 49ersWebzone