Not a member? Register Now!

Good old Ira Miller on Baalke....

http://cohn.blogs.pressdemocrat.com/12800/ira-miller-on-baalke-and-the-49ers/
Haven't heard from Ira in a minute
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Haven't heard from Ira in a minute

Was it posted?
I thought he retired or died
Same stuff everybody else is saying on Baalke. But Yorks really must love him.
Originally posted by susweel:

they either love baalke or they are afraid to give up some power. either way, their lack of due diligence is gonna hurt this organization.
Originally posted by 76Razor:

they either love baalke or they are afraid to give up some power. either way, their lack of due diligence is gonna hurt this organization.

This is why they like him. One they know who he his and he wont challenge the Yorks by asking for too much, he also comes cheap because he's an unproven commodity. And they wont have to change any other positions.

[ Edited by susweel on Dec 30, 2010 at 12:02:42 ]
Originally posted by 76Razor:

This is why they like him. One they know who he his and he wont challenge the Yorks by asking for too much, he also comes cheap because he's an unproven commodity. And they wont have to change any other positions.

TRUTH

i so hope we are wrong, here.
Ira is dead on about one thing; this team needs a guy with widespread knowledge of the league to monitor and tie everything together.

Baalke may be a great guy to run the in house football matters but how much he knows OUTSIDE the house is where this team is disconnected. Even if Baalke proves to be a great talent evaluator he has not been outside the tent in five years. Jed needs to look outside his own tiny world.

When I look back at how little I really knew when I was 28 years old I am amazed that I lasted to see 30.
Originally posted by dj43:
Ira is dead on about one thing; this team needs a guy with widespread knowledge of the league to monitor and tie everything together.

Baalke may be a great guy to run the in house football matters but how much he knows OUTSIDE the house is where this team is disconnected. Even if Baalke proves to be a great talent evaluator he has not been outside the tent in five years. Jed needs to look outside his own tiny world.

When I look back at how little I really knew when I was 28 years old I am amazed that I lasted to see 30.

Not everybody was as..............uninformed as you were at 28.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by dj43:

Not everybody was as..............uninformed as you were at 28.
Who's calling me dumb?
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
$18.99 Discount Sports jerseys
High quality
Since this year 12,000 people have purchased on our site
get more sports product!
Please visit:
www.bbeststore.com
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tojump:
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
$18.99 Discount Sports jerseys
High quality
Since this year 12,000 people have purchased on our site
get more sports product!
Please visit:
www.bbeststore.com

does anyone else think this Parage maathe guy has too much power and too much sway with the Yorks--especially Jed---and his desire to keep whatever power he has is influencing Jed not to bring in an outsider with years of NFL experience--or from a good organization.
Baalke may be a good guy, but this organization needs to change direction, and that's not happening with the promotion of Baalke to GM.

Honestly, if they hire someone before even interviewing anyone from a PLAYOFF team that will speak more about the continued disfunction of this organization than anything else. Who doesn't try to pry top talent from competitive and successful organizations?