There are 660 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kawakami's latest, 12/30

Originally posted by GoldRushGirl:
Could be worse, it could of been a Lowell Cohn article

The best writer in all of the Bay Area...

He wasn't fooled by Dingletary. And he's not fooled by the Yorks either. Plus he's not afraid to ask the tough questions.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He wasn't fooled by Dingletary. And he's not fooled by the Yorks either. Plus he's not afraid to ask the tough questions.

He sounded like a Petulant Child on KNBR.

I agree whole-heartedly.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
This is the problem with focusing on the coach you want.

Lets get the best possible, football minded, GM we can and let him hire coaches and players to match his vision. This Trent and Jim plan sounds like were putting the horse before the cart once again...

But the horse does go before the cart.

classic.
Originally posted by area49:

I agree whole-heartedly.

Two different points but you agree with who?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Man K-Trash makes a living out of pessimistic garbage like this an y'all are making him rich right now

And people like you would make a blind optimistic homer of a columnist rich.

Sure, Kawakami seems pessimistic after the last 8 years of trash the 49ers have been putting on the field. But, at which point has he been proven wrong? He's been saying things won't work. And have they? Exactly.

The day that reality says the 49ers have done the right things and Kawakami still goes the pessimist route is the day I join you haters on the anti-Kawakami stampede.

Until then, the truth hurts and some of you not only refuse to see it, but insist on talking down on the names of those that do.

If you only want to hear optimistic views, read the columns on the 49ers official website and steer clear of anyone allowed to voice their opinions in their articles.

[ Edited by 49erRider on Dec 31, 2010 at 16:43:59 ]
I am really starting to lose my faith with Jed. If Ballke gets hired we all know it was Predetermined. That means the major change act was a scam. It's also looking like we won't even get JH. This is staring to look like the same old Sh!t.

[ Edited by 49ersfan11 on Dec 31, 2010 at 16:56:30 ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Man K-Trash makes a living out of pessimistic garbage like this an y'all are making him rich right now

And people like you would make a blind optimistic homer of a columnist rich.

Sure, Kawakami seems pessimistic after the last 8 years of trash the 49ers have been putting on the field. But, at which point has he been proven wrong? He's been saying things won't work. And have they? Exactly.

The day that reality says the 49ers have done the right things and Kawakami still goes the pessimist route is the day I join you haters on the anti-Kawakami stampede.

Until then, the truth hurts and some of you not only refuse to see it, but insist on talking down on the names of those that do.

If you only want to hear optimistic views, read the columns on the 49ers official website and steer clear of anyone allowed to voice their opinions in their articles.

Agree with you 100%. Seems that any writer that calls out the Niners these days draws the wrath of the same fans that are happy with the status quo.