LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 197 users in the forums

Jed is an empty suit

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
You guys enjoy sucking each others cocks don't you?

It's not gay if your eyes are closed.

Wait, wait, wait since when did sucking cocks become gay ???

Come here boy! It's time for your cockmeat sandwich...

I love that movie...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I agree with you 100%, I dont like to be lied to as a fan. To sit up their on a press conference and tell us "we looking for a best GM" when all along he was gonna promote Baalke to begin with. It angers me that we are being lied to.

You didn't really believe that pathetic press conference did you?... I've never seen a more pathetic, scared, overmatched kid. He can't even speak well from the podium. He fumbles with his water bottle and gets mad at reporters who ask tough questions. That's the same guy people have faith in to make the right decision on a GM...

Regarding his speaking...For some reason I always had this image in my head of both he and John York being well-spoken an intelligent. This image was shredded in London when I watched John Sr. speak at the Trafalgar Square fan rally. It was staggering how poorly he came off, like a senile old man. His pants were even belted up to his armpits, and he spoke to a crowd of mostly drunk adults like they were 3 year olds.

The Brits around me absolutely had a field day at his expense, and it definitely did no help to image of dumb Americans abroad.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
O..K................

I apologize, I assumed this post was for me. If not, flame on!!!

I still think it would of been nice to hear your perspective rather than go off on a human psychology tangent.
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
Jed is just the son of wealth---he hasn't earned anything--and it really is showing now.
Baalke may turn out to be a good GM--but Jed should just say Trent is our GM and we will look in a new direction for coaching----than make a sham of looking for a GM.

It all looks so yorkish.

It is Yorkish indeed. And I knew it would be. I wasn't fooled for even 1 second of the press conference. Not even 1 second...

is that a new breed of Homosapien? the cycle still continues. agree with you, susweel, ForeverYoung, and many others whom see through the Yorkish generic empire
Originally posted by Digger:
I agree with you 100%, I dont like to be lied to as a fan. To sit up their on a press conference and tell us "we looking for a best GM" when all along he was gonna promote Baalke to begin with. It angers me that we are being lied to.

You didn't really believe that pathetic press conference did you?... I've never seen a more pathetic, scared, overmatched kid. He can't even speak well from the podium. He fumbles with his water bottle and gets mad at reporters who ask tough questions. That's the same guy people have faith in to make the right decision on a GM...

Regarding his speaking...For some reason I always had this image in my head of both he and John York being well-spoken an intelligent. This image was shredded in London when I watched John Sr. speak at the Trafalgar Square fan rally. It was staggering how poorly he came off, like a senile old man. His pants were even belted up to his armpits, and he spoke to a crowd of mostly drunk adults like they were 3 year olds.

The Brits around me absolutely had a field day at his expense, and it definitely did no help to image of dumb Americans abroad.

Doesn't surprise me a bit...
~ Jed an empty suit - YUP.
~ Yorks blowing smoke up our a** - YUP.
~ GM search a farce - YUP (already decided - just media ploy).
~ Same old Yorks - YUP.
~ Another Jed YES MAN as GM - YUP.
~ Expect to lose for years to come - YUP.

So true.

Originally posted by Digger:

Ladies and gentlemen...

John York!
The entire scouting department for the team should be fired for the 2008, 2009 and 2010 drafts. And, since Trent was in charge of scouting, and probably had a very strong impact on who was chosen, he should be the first to be given a pink slip, not a promotion.

Genius selection, Jed! Way to select someone who knows how to win.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
You guys enjoy sucking each others cocks don't you?

It's not gay if your eyes are closed.

Wait, wait, wait since when did sucking cocks become gay ???

Come here boy! It's time for your cockmeat sandwich...

I love that movie...

Second time this week I have posted that picture but the meaning was different.

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
The entire scouting department for the team should be fired for the 2008, 2009 and 2010 drafts. And, since Trent was in charge of scouting, and probably had a very strong impact on who was chosen, he should be the first to be given a pink slip, not a promotion.

YES!!!

My thread is official.....

When York Jr. said he's looking for an experienced GM and he will give him all authority and money won't be an issue for a minute I said holy sh*t, he finally gets it. Then the next minute I said wait a second. WTF am I thinking? He is a York. He will probably f*ck this up and take the cheap easy way out. So the big changes that he promised is pretty much giving the title of GM to someone in house who has never done it before and will be the cheapest.

Sadly this isn't the first time the Yorks have done this. They promised big changes before and followed it with re-arranging chairs or hired grossly unqualified people. This franchise will never win with this front office. Unfortunately after years of losing pathetic football the retarded ownership just doesn't see it.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

• Veteran
By Lowell Cohn,
http://cohn.blogs.pressdemocrat.com/12798/baalke-really/
I'm shocked. First class shocked. I didn't think Jed would do this. I really didn't.

Yet -- if he hires Baalke -- the title of this thread is true.

Jed is an empty suit. Get ready for another decade or more of losing football.

Maybe they really do want to move the team after all. They can't enjoy losing football.

Man -- if I were Eddie D. -- I'd pipe up and say "I had nothing to do with this. Jed isn't listening to anyone other than his father."
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I'm shocked. First class shocked. I didn't think Jed would do this. I really didn't.

Yet -- if he hires Baalke -- the title of this thread is true.

Jed is an empty suit. Get ready for another decade or more of losing football.

Maybe they really do want to move the team after all. They can't enjoy losing football.

Man -- if I were Eddie D. -- I'd pipe up and say "I had nothing to do with this. Jed isn't listening to anyone other than his father."

How do you know that eddie aint endorsing this? right now i see too many chicken littles running around.
Share 49ersWebzone