There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Patrick Willis and Justin Smith named to the NFC Pro Bowl team.

  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,909
Originally posted by Esco:
Tony Gonzalez made in on name alone

TG: 64 catches 603 yards 9.4 per catch 5 Tds

Davis: 53 catches 818 yards 15.4 per catch 6 Tds


Guess VD didn't get the votes
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,909
Quote:
MaioccoCSN

Patrick Willis joins Ronnie Lott in going to Pro Bowls first four NFL seasons. 49ers teammate Justin Smith goes, too. http://bit.ly/hqagjM
VD got pwnt
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Esco:
Tony Gonzalez made in on name alone

TG: 64 catches 603 yards 9.4 per catch 5 Tds

Davis: 53 catches 818 yards 15.4 per catch 6 Tds


Guess VD didn't get the votes

I can see Jason Witten, but Gonzo making it over Vernon is insane.
I am really happy that Justin Smith got named. He's easily one of the most unknown players around the league.

I am surprised that Davis didn't make it though.

-9fA
Now that I know Willis is going I'm gonna go. Went to one a few years back...... I think the year Jeremy Newberry was the only niner lol.

Should be fun.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,891
Vernon Davis got robbed... Tony G is the best ever but he did not play nearly as good as Vernon Davis this year.

15.4 YPC to 9.4 YPC
818 yards to 603 yards.
6 TD's to 5 TD's


...and with two starting QB's that both suck.


Fych that BS.
Alex didn't make it
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
How can Andy Lee not make it?

First thing I thought.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
How can Andy Lee not make it?

First thing I thought.

Lee by himself keeped us in the game last week. The system is all smurfed up......who is this kid from the Cowgirls
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,909
Quote:
PatrickWillis52

Just want to say thanks to all the fans and coaches and players That voted for me.
Originally posted by NinerD:
Alex didn't make it

If 15 qbs in the NFC pull out he will be there
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
PatrickWillis52

Just want to say thanks to all the fans and coaches and players That voted for me.

cocky piece of s**t
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Quote:
PatrickWillis52

Just want to say thanks to all the fans and coaches and players That voted for me.

cocky piece of s**t
LOL!!! Nice. ;-)