There are 51 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Greg Manusky Stay or Go

Let him go.... TO those of you that like him... Hope 4 W. Phillips. THe teacher of Manusky.. Regaurdless of what happened in lillte D Phillips knows how to run a D.
Stay Singletary's damaging entourage are gone. The ILB coach was Sings nephew.
Originally posted by SandSlingin49er:
Let him go.... TO those of you that like him... Hope 4 W. Phillips. THe teacher of Manusky.. Regaurdless of what happened in lillte D Phillips knows how to run a D.

I like that theory I really do, but I don't know if he would after being a head coach. I know Nolan did. I would take him of Munusky for sure there.
Let him go but promote Tomsula to DC.
Originally posted by TheVoiceOfReason:
Originally posted by SandSlingin49er:

I like that theory I really do, but I don't know if he would after being a head coach. I know Nolan did. I would take him of Munusky for sure there.

True but i would like to believe that if we get some structure (GM) and a stable experianced coach, he would take a nice little 2 yr contract to come build a D and repair his name/image
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by A-R-S:
How many game winning drives did our D give up this year?

GTFO

saints, falcons, eagles....and the panthers
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gavintech:

This.
Originally posted by dmax:

GTFO

In all of those games, our offense had at least a pick six, a fumble, a damn safety , or costly pick!

HOW THE FU*K ARE YOU GUYS BLAMING THE DEFENSE?

GO REWATCH THE DAMN GAMES
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

GTFO

And the Rams.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
I cant see him staying around he is a reminder of the Nolan/Sing era and needs to find a new home somewhere else. His 4 minute defense is terrible & 2 minute defense worse. The defense plays its best inside the 20 most of the time but gets beat on a lot of big plays. The offense isnt good enough to take big enough leads to not loose by a FG (see how many games we lost by 3 points of less over last 2 years) . Some of it lays on the corners speed & size to not to match to guys like D Jackson or too short for guys like V. Jackson.

Bottom line is that he isnt the worse D coordinator but we could upgrade if he was gone
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Gavintech:

This.

Tomsula has two years worth of Coordinator experience, which came in the NFL Europe.

The same people that wanted to fire Singletary for his lack of scheme experience want to hire Tomsula, despite his inexperience.
DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE!

DUDE!!!!!!!!!

IF WE HAD A STABLE OFFENSE , WE WOULD BE BLOWING OUT TEAMS AND EASILY WALKING INTO THE PLAYOFFS!

THAT'S WHY ALOT OF EXPERTS,I.E. MIKE AND MIKE IN THE MORNING, HAD US GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!

THE SUPER BOWL!
Vantz Singletary didn't add any value to our ILB's other than turning the projector on and off. Hired simply to keep the nephew employed. Look at his bio before laughing out loud (holding tummy because it's so funny). Pat's only been in the league for 4yrs and he's forgotten more about the game in that time than Vantz has learned in his life! Sad but true.

Imo, Manusky's a good DC and he would contribute a lot if he were asked to stay on by the new HC. Doubt it will happen.
Matter of fact,why am I in the back on Brain detail?

F*ck this.

You're cleaning the brains, I'm cleaning the windows.

IT'S THE OFFENSE AND THE OFFENSE COORDINATOR WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

GTFO

In all of those games, our offense had at least a pick six, a fumble, a damn safety , or costly pick!

HOW THE FU*K ARE YOU GUYS BLAMING THE DEFENSE?

GO REWATCH THE DAMN GAMES

But the team was still in place to win the game at the end of the 4th but the D game up a score at the end to lose all of them. Which was the point.