Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 493 users in the forums

Singletary speaks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,144
who cares what he has to say
why was this posted? He's not on our squad no moe.... he's someone elses problem
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,372
this needs to be moved to the Has Beens forum
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,144
He's dead to me.


he needed to go he was an awful head coach, but I do feel bad for the guy. He wanted to win, like us, in the worst way. He was just in way over his head. I hope he is successful in the future, he has college coach written all over him
Horrible coach, but I can't hate him as a person. Later, Mike.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
  • Posts: 68,689
I wonder if he still watched film of yesterday's game after he got canned..

but really who the fuk cares..
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,033
This doesn't need to be a thread, you can post the link in the Fired thread
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone