There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Thank you Jed, our fearless leader!

It's a Christmas gift that came a day late but still soooo sweet! Thank you for listening to us, the fans! Have great and prosperous new year Mr. York and family!

49ersam
don't give him too much credit yet.
Jed is doing all an owner can do in this position.

New GM by week's end. New Head Coach on the way.

He is being quick and decisive. Great job.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Jed is doing all an owner can do in this position.

New GM by week's end. New Head Coach on the way.

He is being quick and decisive. Great job.

he should demand that Tomusla start Nate Davis.
Im cautiously optimistic about Jed getting this thing turned around. I really think he is gonna hire the right people to fix this mess.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Jed is doing all an owner can do in this position.

New GM by week's end. New Head Coach on the way.

He is being quick and decisive. Great job.

he should demand that Tomusla start Nate Davis.

Yeah, so.....he should start being like Jerry Jones and get to involved?
I like when jed said money is no object when he fired the coach
  • nooj
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 477
Is this a freaking joke? The guy makes one logical move that even an ameoba could have made, and you guys are already on his nuts? LOL this comedy never stops
Originally posted by crazyNiner:
I like when jed said money is no object when he fired the coach

thats just a smoke screen so the top notch guys will actually pick up the phone if he calls.
F**k the Yorks, they are the ones who brought this misery on the Niners for the past eight years and you guys are drooling all over them for firing a coach that they had no business hiring.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Jed is doing all an owner can do in this position.

New GM by week's end. New Head Coach on the way.

He is being quick and decisive. Great job.

New GM by week's end? He better be amazing at his job.

I just hope he doesn't rush the GM hiring so he can get on the phone quicker with Harbaugh. We need to make the RIGHT choice this time.

He rushed into Singletary hiring and we saw how that turned out.
Originally posted by nooj:
Is this a freaking joke? The guy makes one logical move that even an ameoba could have made, and you guys are already on his nuts? LOL this comedy never stops

_____

Was that a real LOL or an internet "to show you you're like so dumb" LOL?

Please let me know, ASAP. Your comment was important.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
don't give him too much credit yet.
Originally posted by susweel:
Im cautiously optimistic about Jed getting this thing turned around. I really think he is gonna hire the right people to fix this mess.


Jed has really matured within his youthful ownership odyssey. At first Jed was a man too stubborn/naive to think he needed a 'football' guy to run important personnel/front office decisions, and is now a man preaching the opposite.

-I recall in Jed's last KNBR interview agreeing with the suggestion/sentiment of finally bringing in a savvy football president/GM, if it was to "make the team better in the long-run".

It's like Eddie D said, he made a lot of dumb youthful mistakes, and now Jed's going to fix them from a CEO standpoint, other than a fan philosophy.



Only one remains. There can be only one.