LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Positives about the 2010 season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Frank Gore has proven year in and year out that he can gain yardage running when EVERYONE in the civilized, free world knows we are going to run the ball.

Delanie Walker had a pretty decent season. I look forward to more two tight-end sets.

Brian Westbrook showed he still has IN SPITE of this horrible coaching staff. I hope we sign him to a two year deal.

Drafted a solid guard in Mike Lupati.

Anthony Davis may not be where we want him to be, but he has shown some flashes.

David Baas can be resigned for very little.

The 49ers don't have to pay Aubrayo Franklin as much as they would have last season.

Lawson may have played his way into receiving a longterm deal.

Most of the Alex Smith lovers finally see him for what he is, a QB good enough to get you beat (at best).

Trading for Ted Ginn was a great move, even before the return for a TD today. Makes me miss Michael Robinson even more. He may have had even more returned TDs.

Vernon Davis can still manage to put up decent numbers even while still being underused.

Takeo Spikes can still go and should receive a 2 year deal.

We don't need to waste any money on Dashon Goldson.

We may have the best kicking duo in the league with Joe Nedney and Andy Lee.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalniner:
the only positive i can think of is that the season is almost over

exactly lmao!
Originally posted by cools:
Iupati

Dixon gettin reps this year, will make him that much better next year

Vern, Walker and Byham all played pretty well

Mike Johnson Getting his feet wet as a OC

Spikes and Willis

McDonald and Manny

Giants won the World Series

Seriously, This....if it wasnt for the Giants i would never smile
Really, it was a lost season. It is really hard to evaluate players or the staff because Singletary ran the whole thing in his image, which was pretty much imaginary.

Simply a lost, stupid season. We are perfectly justified to be bitter about it. Singletary is who some of us thought he would be. The Yorks either didn't see that or were unwilling to deal with it until all was lost and they had no choice.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Gotta look at the film

ummm...

screwed Taylor Mays
Share 49ersWebzone