LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Positives about the 2010 season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Since there will be about 20,000,000,000,000,000 negative posts about our underachieving 49ers, I thought I could make a thread finding positives about this season:

-Patrick Willis and Andy Lee look like they're going to the Pro-Bowl

-Before injury, Frank Gore was having a great year

-With two rookie offensive lineman, our OLine has progressed positively. Starting off pretty badly, I think Anthony Davis has become the most improved player on our squad (even improved Rachal's play). Looking forward to a better sophmore season.

-Justin Smith has shown to be the best pass rush option we have on this squad (4-3 imminent?)

-Crabtree put up better numbers than Heyward-Bey

-Were in contention until Week 16

-Finished better than Arizona

-Finally will be done with Alex Smith

If anyone else has anything positive to think of, by all means post, if not, there's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many other places to post it so please post it there
The Nines and the Cards have the same record of 5 - 10...next week is not a guaranteed W either.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Since there will be about 20,000,000,000,000,000 negative posts about our underachieving 49ers, I thought I could make a thread finding positives about this season:

-With two rookie offensive lineman, our OLine has progressed positively. Starting off pretty badly, I think Anthony Davis has become the most improved player on our squad (even improved Rachal's play). Looking forward to a better sophmore season.

-Justin Smith has shown to be the best pass rush option we have on this squad (4-3 imminent?)

If anyone else has anything positive to think of, by all means post, if not, there's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many other places to post it so please post it there

"Ohhhhh Don't post it here" BULL$H!T!!! This season sucked ABSOLUTELY SUCKED WE NEED TO GET A QB.......ANY QB because untill we do we will continue to underachieve!!!! THIS IS BULL$H!T!!!!
that in a week it is over
the only positive i can think of is that the season is almost over
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
that in a week it is over

this
  • cools
  • Veteran
Iupati

Dixon gettin reps this year, will make him that much better next year

Vern, Walker and Byham all played pretty well

Mike Johnson Getting his feet wet as a OC

Spikes and Willis

McDonald and Manny

Giants won the World Series

-Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith

The only one I could think of is Iupati. Was also happy that A. Davis progressed, but he still has work to do. Willis and Lee really aren't positives - I expect them to play at a high level.
Originally posted by bigmike55:

-Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith -Finally will be done with Alex Smith

That was pretty vague, what's your point?

patrick and Andy lee Numbers are down from last year !
Frank Gore Sucked this year cuz they kept him going inside insted of mixing up the runs .

line sucked cuz we doing have a good OL Coach

A good pass rusher need to have double digit Sack Smith don;t have it !

Crabs needed to put up better numbers , should have been in the top ten WR in the leauge !

better than arizona , I think college team are better than Arizona !

Alex the the plague will never go away watch a new coach or GM will resign him !

good luck for looking at the bright side cuz there are non , we lowered our standard to have a 6 to 7 sacks pass rusher as a good rusher don;t think so !

we stink and we need to change everything someone from the outside comes in and change the culture in 49er land !
Gotta look at the film
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Gotta look at the film

ummm...
Share 49ersWebzone