LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 335 users in the forums

Jake Locker???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerD:
Originally posted by thedude:
Stop making new threads, you're embarrassing yourself.
Who are you.....piss off......

Don't think Locker is going to be good but who really knows. With out the right staff it does not matter who we get cause we will screw it up.

Not making an argument against Jake Locker (although there's a good argument to be made), just making a point that generating multiple threads that already exist in the correct areas of the forum is idiotic.
I'm in Seattle as well (been here for 10 years) from Sonoma Cty. Fact is we NEED to pick up a front line QB (or at least potentially) + G-R-U-D-E-N = POTENTIAL!!!!
Originally posted by bromontana:
I'm in Seattle as well (been here for 10 years) from Sonoma Cty. Fact is we NEED to pick up a front line QB (or at least potentially) + G-R-U-D-E-N = POTENTIAL!!!!

fact is wrong forum
no to locker.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

fact is wrong forum

Your prolly this same assh)le who thought Nolan and smith wee the answer
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Jake er

lmao

fact is wrong forum

yup its part of my master plan because if this gets put in the draft forum alex and nolan will become the answer.

fact is wrong forum

yup its part of my master plan because if this gets put in the draft forum alex and nolan will become the answer.

jesus christ, is this guy serious?!

If you venture out of the idiocy of NinerTalk, you'll see many other areas, including one called Draft War Room. It's full of horrible ideas, like yours, for drafting Jake Locker. If you don't believe me, click here .
Originally posted by thedude:

fact is wrong forum

jesus christ, is this guy serious?!

If you venture out of the idiocy of NinerTalk, you'll see many other areas, including one called Draft War Room. It's full of horrible ideas, like yours, for drafting Jake Locker. If you don't believe me, click here .

he doesn't know there is other forums
Share 49ersWebzone