There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why Starting Troy Makes the Most Sense

Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by jalapeno49:
Ace,
Troy vs. Rams - 17-28 for 356yds, 1td, no INT's with longest pass for 65yds.

Alex 2010 - 2wins - 7 losses, 58% rating on turf, coming off another terrible game when it mattered.

I think we have to go with the guy that beat the Rams by playing near error free fb. Alex had a real tough game vs. the Chargers and his confidence may be in question. Mine would if I had to get rid of the ball in 2 secs and my OC wouldn't change my drop or move the pocket.

Alex is 4-1 all time against the Rams.

That was when the Rams had a s**t D.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Ace,

Alex 2010 - 2wins - 7 losses, 58% rating on turf, coming off another terrible game when it mattered.

I think we have to go with the guy that beat the Rams by playing near error free fb. Alex had a real tough game vs. the Chargers and his confidence may be in question. Mine would if I had to get rid of the ball in 2 secs and my OC wouldn't change my drop or move the pocket.

Not saying Alex is a good QB, just saying his 'statistics' are null.
Ace,

Troyexcuses
Originally posted by JustaFan45:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
we want to pretend he is vick

Agreed since the Alex is Brady experiment didn't work!

Really? How are they even compare able. Alex first over all. Brady 6th rounder. Alex forced to start, Brady sit's behind Drew B... Brady's good, alex is a spread qb with a check down problem.
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Ace,

Troyexcuses

How is that an excuse? It has nothing to with Troy...Lmao
Ace,

Troyexcuses

To be fair to alex. It was the chargers, and not a single qb has had a good year against that secondary. And im starting to think sing only likes black guys... Mike L is not white, he's a islander, so that's how we made that work in sings head... Also why adam snyder doesn't start, even though he's clearly an upgrade over Rachael mentally handicapped ass!

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Dec 23, 2010 at 22:05:05 ]
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Ace,

Troyexcuses

To be fair to alex. It was the chargers, and not a single qb has had a good year against that secondary. And im starting to think sing only likes black guys... Mike L is not white, he's a islander, so that's how we made that work in sings head... Also why adam snyder doesn't start, even though he's clearly an upgrade over Rachael mentally handicapped ass!

Then why is Nate Davis down on the PS and David Carr's sorry a$$ still on the 53 man roster? Also, besides Snyder, what white guy should be starting over someone who is of another race? It's not like we have THAT many white guys on the team lol
Originally posted by Sims84:
Ace,

Troyexcuses

Then why is Nate Davis down on the PS and David Carr's sorry a$$ still on the 53 man roster? Also, besides Snyder, what white guy should be starting over someone who is of another race? It's not like we have THAT many white guys on the team lol

Byham should be starting over vernon
You like Troy's pocket presence? that must be a joke right
Arguing about the Smiths is like arguing whos Shi t smells better....

With that said, Troy's game is like a bad bowel movement, it could be solid or really messy. At least A.Smith's s**t is like one that comes from a high fiber diet, pretty consistent, but still s**tty.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Sims84:
Ace,

Troyexcuses

Byham should be starting over vernon

true. I forgot about that one
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Arguing about the Smiths is like arguing whos Shi t smells better....

With that said, Troy's game is like a bad bowel movement, it could be solid or really messy. At least A.Smith's s**t is like one that comes from a high fiber diet, pretty consistent, but still s**tty.

But I thought Alex lacked consistency?

lol the dark ages
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
lol the dark ages

why would you revive this thread!?