There are 244 users in the forums

Troy Smith named starter vs. Rams

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d1cccc/article/49ers-name-troy-smith-starting-qb-vs-nfc-west-rival-rams

Here we go.
He goes back to Alex at half time
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
So this should be the end of Alex Smith as Niner.
But didn't he just say Alex is the starter b/c he knows more of the play book giving them a better chance at winning? so what does he say now when asked if Troy has learned and mastered the playbook since his last start 2 games ago.
I really hope we make the playoffs, but they dont deserve it. We were better last year.
Forget who's starting. Both are mediocre QBs who will be out by the end of the season.

The interesting part is, who leaked the info?
How did anybody NOT see this one coming? The guy conquered the Rams/Cards, and will conquer both again, back-to-back.
Originally posted by lamontb:
But didn't he just say Alex is the starter b/c he knows more of the play book giving them a better chance at winning? so what does he say now when asked if Troy has learned and mastered the playbook since his last start 2 games ago.

Don't bother trying to figure this coach out...
Mike Johnson Prefers Alex Smith
Sing prefers Troy Smith

Sing announces to Tory, Alex and Mike Johnson that troy is the starter. Mike Johnson Leaks this out to La COnforaodisajfosdfjsda

We have our rat
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Not an Alex supporter, but I think he gives us the best chance to win. I think if Troy starts we lose. I'm very suprised he's doing this. I agree, what's he's going to say, that Troy has the playbook down since his last start two games ago?
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 22, 2010 at 11:59 AM ]

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
This is such a retarded situation.
  • ZRF80
I bet Sing starts Alex. He's playing mind games with the Rams, not that it'll do any good.........
Originally posted by A-R-S:
This is such a retarded situation.

Agree. This revolving door at QB has to stop.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Mike Johnson Prefers Alex Smith
Sing prefers Troy Smith

Sing announces to Tory, Alex and Mike Johnson that troy is the starter. Mike Johnson Leaks this out to La COnforaodisajfosdfjsda

We have our rat

But M. Jonnson told the media minutes ago that he did not know who the starter was.

I agree with Kawakami, the rat to me is Jed. He has a direct line with the national media (remember the "we are gonna win the west" text") and feed them inside info in exchange for some national praise.
I can't handle this retarded situation much more. I hope the second the season ends, Sing is shown the door.
Share 49ersWebzone