LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Sing: "This is just the beginning..."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This was the teaser for an interview with Sing after the Warrior game last night, maybe on Chronicle Live. It sure sounded scary, like he knew he would be back, but I had to leave and couldn't wait around to watch it.

Did anyone see that interview, and what was actually said? Thanks.

[ Edited by AJ_Larrea954 on Dec 21, 2010 at 7:57 AM ]
Originally posted by carlgo:
This was the teaser for an interview with Sing after the Warrior game last night, maybe on Chronicle Live. It sure sounded scary, like he knew he would be back, but I had to leave and couldn't wait around to watch it.

Did anyone see that interview, and what was actually said? Thanks.

You expect to talk about how he will be fired after the season is over? It is just some more Singletary gibberish.

I've really been worried. Alot of analysts think he's coming back.
The beginning of the end for him at SF I hope. The Yorks are beyond help if they don;t already recognize this dude is overmatched in the NFL by much better prepared head coaches, and his style of football is retired along with his jersey in Chicago.
This is not the end, this is not even the beginning of the end, but it is perhaps, the end of the beginning.
He may well be back. People underestimate this possibility.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 21, 2010 at 12:53 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He may well be back. People underestimate ths possibility.

Exactly. Remember, these are the YORKS.
worse nightmare is coming true... the bust and dingle return..

Originally posted by area49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He may well be back. People underestimate ths possibility.

Exactly. Remember, these are the YORKS.

I could absolutely see him back. When the Yorks figure out how much dead money they have to pay him they will want no part of that.
Originally posted by bracus:
I've really been worried. Alot of analysts think he's coming back.

Most of them, if not all of them, are not 49er Insiders like a Kevin Lynch or a Matt Maiocco, who are much closer to what goes on at 49er Headquarters... And from listening to the things I've read in their articles and sound bites I've heard on KNBR, none of the insiders close to the 49ers expect Sing back....
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:

lol ^Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Begining of the end.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Share 49ersWebzone