There are 258 users in the forums

What was your reaction Friday morning following Charger game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What was your reaction Friday morning following Charger game?

Not surprised, but I was hoping.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Not surprised, but I was hoping.

Still in the hunt. Dammit... Also can't wait for norv to be fired and brought back as oc!!!
Originally posted by socal81:
Pissed! Re-watching the game and realized that Vernon Davis had ZERO catches in the 1st half. I know teams game plan to stop players but you can run a bubble screen or put him the backfield to get him some touches.

you re-watched that horrible ass game?
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
That the players didnt f**king lose it to the media and just rip this whole organization a new one top to bottom, led By Patrick and Vernon
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Not surprised just because there is not anyone that would be an upgrade on the staff. Plus, I am sure the last thing Jed wants to do is have the interim win a few meaningless games and get the fans hopes up so he would be pressured into retaining them, like what happened with Singletary in the first place.

Jed wasn't pressured by anyone to keep Sing. They didn't even try to look for another candidate. At the end of the season just handed Sing a 5 year deal. I really doubt Sing is gone at the end of the season like all the pontificators have been suggesting. It COULD happen but it's doubtful. Sing is in his second year. Should he be fired? Yes. Will he be fired? Probably not. There is no Insider, beat reporters just claim there is to stir the pot.

~Ceadder
Buying whores and tequila in TJ would have been a lot more fun than going to this game. If you didn't get shot that is.
[ Edited by GoalLineStand on Dec 18, 2010 at 10:31 PM ]
Two games left . . . any change at this point is nothing but symbolic. So I didn't really care . . . . at all.
After Alex ran right into the back of Chilo Rachel and into another sack, I kept wondering "Is this what Alex is suppose to be better than Troy at?"

My overall reaction is disappointment. How can a professional football team look so unprepared to play?

Somebody better get Brian Schottenheimer on the phone the second the season is over. Make him an offer thats too good to refuse!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I knew they'd probably lose. The real season starts now, with a little help from the Rams and Seahawks.

Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Nothing surprises me anymore.

-- Crabtree

Originally posted by TheVoiceOfReason:
Hung Over

lol
This also didn't surprise me when I heard it -- although it really pisses me off. Apparently Singletary had the Niners practice once before the SD game. The Chargers had 3 practices during the same timeframe. Any questions??
  • Veteran
Not surprised at all. Yorks are too cheap and unprepared to make changes in the middle of the season. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep Sing at the end of the season.
Originally posted by 190836:
Not surprised at all. Yorks are too cheap and unprepared to make changes in the middle of the season. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep Sing at the end of the season.
Share 49ersWebzone