LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 188 users in the forums

Why was Troy pulled from the starting QB spot?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Do you agree with that move?

I don't think his play cost us the GB game at all. He had a perfect 50 yarder to Vernon Davis and he dropped it. He doesn't give up many turnovers like Alex Smith. I think it was his worst game he's had while starting for us but it didnt cost us the game at all. No one made plays. His worst game was an average game for Alex Smith.

The one thing I did notice is that I thought he would be a faster runner. But he is acually kind of slow. Alex Smith is much faster. I dont know why neither of them use this ability more.

Troy brings that swag and confidence. Alex brings nothing.
Because he can't throw from the pocket and doesn't know the playbook.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
cause Sing is an !diot
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
cause Sing is an !diot
Originally posted by Adman:
cause Sing is an !diot

I don't think his play cost us the GB game at all. He had a perfect 50 yarder to Vernon Davis and he dropped it. He doesn't give up many turnovers like Alex Smith. I think it was his worst game he's had while starting for us but it didnt cost us the game at all. No one made plays. His worst game was an average game for Alex Smith.

The one thing I did notice is that I thought he would be a faster runner. But he is acually kind of slow. Alex Smith is much faster. I dont know why neither of them use this ability more.

Swag? This isn't America's Best Dance Crew or some type of rap battle. His swag sure helped when we played the bucs and packers right? When will people realize it's our inept coach(es)!
Because he sucks, Alex sucks, David Carr should be bagging groceries somewhere and Nate Davis can't learn fast enough. We do not have a starting caliber nfl Qb or head coach on the roster. We have disfunctional ownership and front office. A who's who of total suck at the coaching staff and a piss poor secondary and swiss cheese o-line. The star wide receiver can't run routes or catch, the d-line while solid cannot put pressure on the opposing QB. The honest truth is this team needs an overhaul from top to bottom.
dumb coaching, Troy is the best QB on this roster, don't know why a lot of zoners think he sucks. He is not great, but decent enough.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DANADA:
cause Sing is an !diot

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by mayo49:
cause Sing is an !diot

• dj43
- Didn't know enough of the playbook to allow in-game adjustments of game plan

- Didn't know enough of playbook to audible at the LOS and adjust protection schemes

- Was VERY inaccurate on short and mid-range passes - same issue he had in Baltimore
Originally posted by dj43:

- Didn't know enough of playbook to audible at the LOS and adjust protection schemes

- Was VERY inaccurate on short and mid-range passes - same issue he had in Baltimore

this.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by dj43:

this.

This
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by mayo49:
cause Sing is an !diot

Originally posted by baybreaker707:

Swag? This isn't America's Best Dance Crew or some type of rap battle. His swag sure helped when we played the bucs and packers right? When will people realize it's our inept coach(es)!

I think the Jab Walkies would do better right now.
Share 49ersWebzone