There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why the NFL doesn't want the 49ers to win.

The NFL is mad at the city of San Francisco for not getting a new stadium built, which in turn causes the 49ers to lose potential revenue every season. The NFL is a business and it is all about money, money, money. If they can get the 49ers out of San Francisco and into say... LA, they increase their bottom line.

Capitalism blows, and I am fairly confident the NFL is sabotaging our 49ers. And no, this isn't all based on what is happening in this game. This is based on what I have witnessed for the past decade.
better question should be

Why dont the Yorks want the 49ers to win
Wouldn't helping us WIN get a new stadium built faster?

Bad teams lose fans and money
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Wouldn't helping us WIN get a new stadium built faster?

Bad teams lose fans and money

San Francisco, the city, has said they're not going to build a new stadium with tax dollars. The owners have to pony up or go elsewhere. And I don't blame the city of San Francisco. These rich owners should pay for the stadiums.
I think the NFL paid brooks to drop that int
We lose because we are at best a .500 team. It would take a lot of breaks for us to be a 10-6 or better team. Mediocre coaching, low iq players, smh.
Yeah, it's not bad decision making, it's a conspiracy. Whatever makes you feel better.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Yeah, it's not bad decision making, it's a conspiracy. Whatever makes you feel better.

Doesn't it seem like the refs screw us more than anyone else? We get some really, really bad calls against us on a regular basis.. I mean phantom calls. Remember the PI call against Clements that turned the game in Week 1? I don't see stuff like that happening to too many other teams.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

Doesn't it seem like the refs screw us more than anyone else? We get some really, really bad calls against us on a regular basis.. I mean phantom calls. Remember the PI call against Clements that turned the game in Week 1? I don't see stuff like that happening to too many other teams.

It only seems like that because you aren't watching every other game and because you're biased. There's no conspiracy.

remember the two dropped td passes?

remember those turnovers in the red zone week 2?

remember that horrible game in week three?

then remember nate clements fumbling like an idiot?

all the nfl and refs fault

lol
Seriously???????

We are suffering the curse of Steve Young and this won't be resurected until Alex Smith moves on to another team and becomes a stud.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Dude, theres no conspiracy.

Our retarded team is just a reflection of our retarded head coach. Seriously, theres no way the man has an IQ above 100.

We suck.
Refs screw up for every team. The difference is that the good ones overcome those screw ups. That's why you don't hear them complaining about it.
There is absolutely no reason for the NFL to "sabotage" us.

Not when they can simply sit back and watch us shoot ourselves in the foot.