There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Game Analysis (at St. Louis Rams)

Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Sims84:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'd love to go 5-11 and get a top 10 pick.

Won't happen. Cards don't stand a chance in San Fran with Skelton at QB , or any other QB on their roster for that matter. Don't be surprised if they lose to Carolina this weekend

dont be surprised if we lose this time around, its gonna get ugly

With Skelton at QB?? on the road?? in his 3rd career game?? against a veteran defense who owns the offense he will be leading??? I'll be surprised if they reach 17 points

I expect them to lose this sunday in Carolina.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Reason we lose: The Rams will want it more.

They're gonna want revenge (on their own home turf), they're gonna want to be in the playoffs, and they have a good coach/QB setting them in that direction (two things an NFL team needs for success).

49ers don't want it, they don't want anything anymore, their coach is a bull-s**t artist that's run out of answers (cause all he is a mascot without any game-planning smarts/knowledge of halftime adjustment focus).

St. Louis will be packed full of die-hard fans screaming to the tops of their lungs on the 26th. -It's all gonna end next Sunday, and it'll all be for the best.

Steve Spagnuolo is 7-21 as a head coach. that's hardly good. Singletary posted a better record than that in his first 28 games and it looked like we were improving and here we are and we have all agreed he is not a good coach sooooooo......... They are improving but they are NOT good.

Reason we win: We beat bad teams and we beat NFC West team and the Rams are BOTH.

Cardinals had a chance to sink us last year WITH Kurt Warner. We were 5-7 and a loss to them would of put us out of the division race and sitting at 5-8 and we completely dominated them. We just happen to play VERY WELL against the NFC West, regardless. The only place we have struggled is in Seattle and St. Louis will struggle there too week 17
[ Edited by Sims84 on Dec 18, 2010 at 11:29 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
This thread will hit about 30+ pages by game time/next Sunday.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

i take the under
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

i take the under

It will pick up after a Rams loss today

i take the under

The way the rams are taking it to the chiefs right now, I don't know bout that
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

i take the under

6-0? I dont really call that taking it to them, the chiefs will win, and so will we next sunday
Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by CenCal9er:

i take the under

6-0? I dont really call that taking it to them, the chiefs will win, and so will we next sunday

My bad, posted that when the rams were dominating time of possession. I'm with you now, go chiefs.
9ers baby!!!
We still got the seahawks vs the falcons at seattle! I hate their freaking fans
14-6 KC winning, come on chiefs
I got a feeling we won't make it to the playoffs but it won't be decided until the final week. Just so the football gods can torture us until the final week.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
I got a feeling we won't make it to the playoffs but it won't be decided until the final week. Just so the football gods can torture us until the final week.

Yeah, we're being tortured this year as niner fans on knowing whether or not Sing comes back next year. I just want it to end.
I have feeling were making it to the playoffs
Originally posted by ace130:
I have feeling were making it to the playoffs

if we do the way it stands now we would have a home game against hte saints (who we almost beat)

Granted though, the saints are playing better than they were then, so we would prob lose 41-6.