There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Game Analysis (at St. Louis Rams)

In the immortal words of Rhett Butler, "frankly my dear, I don't give a da**".
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
What's the point in playing musical chairs with the Smiths?

Have to look at the film

As if singeltary didn't wear that line out enough, every zoner has to go around saying it....

troof
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
What's the point in playing musical chairs with the Smiths?

Have to look at the film

As if singeltary didn't wear that line out enough, every zoner has to go around saying it....

Would you prefer "stay the course"
I seriously hope we f**king lose by all means. This misery has to f**king end, as 49ers fans we're being tortured by the entire NFC West.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I seriously hope we f**king lose by all means. This misery has to f**king end, as 49ers fans we're being tortured by the entire NFC West.

dont worry SP, with Alex we will
Road game... we lose.

Doesn't matter how much time we have to prepare, eveything seems to go to sh#t on the road. Not that the coaching staff is doing any serious preparing or strategizing of any kind.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Get the negativity bulls**t out of this thread. Jesus Christ it's only five posts in. The Rams are nowhere near as good as the Chargers, FACT.

Not being negative, brah. It's a fact that this team, OUR TEAM, SUCKS MAJOR DONKEY BALLS.

and LARGE RHINOCEROS COCKS.

lol funny stuff right there...sad but true...We want losers dont show me tell me! stupid sing bye bye
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Well actually, the Niners have success against the division. It's outside the division where they can't win a game.
I think we can win this game, granted I thought we would beat THe chargers also.

I hope alex starts, the rams will be tough at home.
We are going to need the offensive line to put this one on their back to win. They need a bounce back game big time. Both our ILB's are banged up, we generate no pass rush and our secondary gets abused. Bix Dix and Westbrook need some holes opened up and Alex Smith needs like 8 seconds per play to run through the entire playbook in his head.
Eric_Branch Eric Branch
Singletary said no decision on QB (Troy or Alex) for St. Louis game on Dec. 26.

I wonder what kind of process Sing uses to evaluate this decision.
So much negativity on these boards. You guys do realize that for the past few years we have been good in divisional play overall. Sam Bradford has a worse QB rating than Alex this season (though I'm not 100% sure after last night). We also have a extra 3 days of preparation for this game. Hopefully that will be enough time to get Willis and Spikes out the club. I see no reason why we can't beat the Rams.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
So much negativity on these boards. You guys do realize that for the past few years we have been good in divisional play overall. Sam Bradford has a worse QB rating than Alex this season (though I'm not 100% sure after last night). We also have a extra 3 days of preparation for this game. Hopefully that will be enough time to get Willis and Spikes out the club. I see no reason why we can't beat the Rams.

How about doing something visionary and looking at our record last year and the Rams. Then do the unamaginable and look at the records this year.

Oh, one other item. Look at what the Rams were supposed to do this year and our expectations.

Finally, you might want to look at the desert we have been wandering in since Mooch was fired and then tell me that the glass is half full.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Eric_Branch Eric Branch

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Eric_Branch Eric Branch

perfect message for Singletary..

-9fA