Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Game Analysis (at St. Louis Rams)

Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by kidash:
Get the negativity bulls**t out of this thread. Jesus Christ it's only five posts in. The Rams are nowhere near as good as the Chargers, FACT.

Not being negative, brah. It's a fact that this team, OUR TEAM, SUCKS MAJOR DONKEY BALLS.

We lost to team that's 19-1 in their last 20 games in December and have a top 5 ranked offense and defense. There were a ton of questionable calls by the refs that caused a lot of lost momentum.

I'm not saying we should have won the game, but it's not over until it's over. We just beat the Rams a few weeks ago playing one of our worst games of the year. I won't be surprised to see us make the playoffs.

Screw the playoffs, I hope we lose the next two games.

I am almost there sus, but the homer side says "but there's still a chance..." lol

But even if Niners have ZERO chance, I will still cheer my a** off for them.
Honestly don't care if we win this game or not...
I called this game for the Rams about two months ago, and there is no reason to change my mind. 11-3 for the season on calling the Niners games, including a five game winning streak.

Niners will win against the Cards and finish 6-10.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Dec 17, 2010 at 11:16 AM ]
One more note: If the Cards beat Carolina, we will drop into a tie for last place in the division with the Cards, at 5-9.
My head says Rams but my heart, of course, says 49ers.

Any thoughts of going back to Troy Smith for this one? 356 yds 1 TD 0 INT and the WIN last time we saw St Louis.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I called this game for the Rams about two months ago, and there is no reason to change my mind. 11-3 for the season on calling the Niners games, including a five game winning streak.

Niners will win against the Cards and finish 6-10.

I gotta go with you on this one, MD.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by susweel:
Get the negativity bulls**t out of this thread. Jesus Christ it's only five posts in. The Rams are nowhere near as good as the Chargers, FACT.

Not being negative, brah. It's a fact that this team, OUR TEAM, SUCKS MAJOR DONKEY BALLS.

We lost to team that's 19-1 in their last 20 games in December and have a top 5 ranked offense and defense. There were a ton of questionable calls by the refs that caused a lot of lost momentum.

I'm not saying we should have won the game, but it's not over until it's over. We just beat the Rams a few weeks ago playing one of our worst games of the year. I won't be surprised to see us make the playoffs.

Screw the playoffs, I hope we lose the next two games.

I am almost there sus, but the homer side says "but there's still a chance..." lol

But even if Niners have ZERO chance, I will still cheer my a** off for them.

Good for you.

But I will not cheer for a Sing/Alex team.

Not being negative, brah. It's a fact that this team, OUR TEAM, SUCKS MAJOR SINGLE-MINDED BALLS.

Fixed.
20-17 St. Louis
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
My head says Rams but my heart, of course, says 49ers.

Any thoughts of going back to Troy Smith for this one? 356 yds 1 TD 0 INT and the WIN last time we saw St Louis.

agree...

Bradford says yes, Alex says no
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I hope we win our last two games. A 7-9 team that goes 5-1 in its division will be a much more tempting spot for a top coaching candidate.

Agreed. I will always root for the win. At this point in the season, it's a win-win. If we lose, higher draft pick. If we win, the team becomes more marketable to a big name.

-9fA
What's the point in playing musical chairs with the Smiths?
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Have to look at the film
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Have to look at the film

As if singeltary didn't wear that line out enough, every zoner has to go around saying it....
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home