There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Game Analysis (at St. Louis Rams)

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Get the negativity bulls**t out of this thread. Jesus Christ it's only five posts in. The Rams are nowhere near as good as the Chargers, FACT.

Not being negative, brah. It's a fact that this team, OUR TEAM, SUCKS MAJOR DONKEY BALLS.

Originally posted by kidash:
Get the negativity bulls**t out of this thread. Jesus Christ it's only five posts in. The Rams are nowhere near as good as the Chargers, FACT.

Not being negative, brah. It's a fact that this team, OUR TEAM, SUCKS MAJOR DONKEY BALLS.

and LARGE RHINOCEROS COCKS.
Originally posted by susweel:

and LARGE RHINOCEROS COCKS.

Pretty much...

We lost to team that's 19-1 in their last 20 games in December and have a top 5 ranked offense and defense. There were a ton of questionable calls by the refs that caused a lot of lost momentum.

I'm not saying we should have won the game, but it's not over until it's over. We just beat the Rams a few weeks ago playing one of our worst games of the year. I won't be surprised to see us make the playoffs.

We lost to team that's 19-1 in their last 20 games in December and have a top 5 ranked offense and defense. There were a ton of questionable calls by the refs that caused a lot of lost momentum.

I'm not saying we should have won the game, but it's not over until it's over. We just beat the Rams a few weeks ago playing one of our worst games of the year. I won't be surprised to see us make the playoffs.

Screw the playoffs, I hope we lose the next two games.
Not too much interest or optimism for this pre-gameday thread I see.

Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

the game is over a week away.
Originally posted by FourNine49:

Yes not only do I want them to lose, I want them to lose big. I want to Sing and Alex completely embarrassed to a point which they can never show there face around in the bay area ever again.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

the game is over a week away.

Can't be the only reason

Yes not only do I want them to lose, I want them to lose big. I want to Sing and Alex completely embarrassed to a point which they can never show there face around in the bay area ever again.

I'm not even going to say anything in response to this.

Look at this post a few days from now, when your not still pissed about the game last night, and see if you feel any different. Get a hold of your feelings bro

Look at this post a few days from now, when your not still pissed about the game last night, and see if you feel any different. Get a hold of your feelings bro

Disregard susweel, brah.. He is the biggest ASmith and Dingleberry HATER of the year...

just don't mind him...

I am almost there sus, but the homer side says "but there's still a chance..." lol

Disregard susweel, brah.. He is the biggest ASmith and Dingleberry HATER of the year...

just don't mind him...

Only if they gave out trophies for that.
I hope we win our last two games. A 7-9 team that goes 5-1 in its division will be a much more tempting spot for a top coaching candidate.