There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Game Analysis (at St. Louis Rams)

Post all post-game analysis on this thread.

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 16)***

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: When? Sunday, December 26, 2010

Where? St. Louis (Game broadcast: FOX)

When? 10:00 am PST 1:00 pm EST
This thread will be merged with the official Gameday thread come game time.

Get ready for another beat down...

"we will stop Bradford"
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fly15:
"we will stop Bradford"

....if our defense can't stop him our endzone will!!!!
Get the negativity bulls**t out of this thread. Jesus Christ it's only five posts in. The Rams are nowhere near as good as the Chargers, FACT.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Get the negativity bulls**t out of this thread. Jesus Christ it's only five posts in. The Rams are nowhere near as good as the Chargers, FACT.

Relax just having fun.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by fly15:
"we will stop Bradford"

....if our defense can't stop him our endzone will!!!!

well, Troy beat them already once,with 3 or 4 plays from the playbook, I imagine Alex will do the same since he knows the entire playbook

We gonna get raped
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Relax just having fun.

Wasn't directed at you.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for FourNine49.
I like our chances against STL. We always play division games well.

I think the biggest thing that is going to have an affect on the players is where they stand after this Sunday. If STL and SEA both win and the Niners get knocked out of playoff contention, I think they'll play flat with no spark. If there's still hope after this Sunday, I'm sure the Niners will show more effort (debatable on how much that's going to be regardless)
If Alex starts against the rams we will lose.
Originally posted by susweel:

It'll be a battle of two #1 overall picks....Sam is going to shine, and Alex is going to be... Alex.

Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by susweel:

It'll be a battle of two #1 overall picks....Sam is going to shine, and Alex is going to be... Alex.

Yah they gonna whoop us. Soon Bradford will be dominating and Alex will be a back up somewhere.