LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Honestly, I feel like less of a 49er fan.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I've stuck with the S.F. giants fo life.

1989 was horrible

2002 was just about as worse.

2010 was all worth it.
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I've stuck with the S.F. giants fo life.

1989 was horrible

2002 was just about as worse.

2010 was all worth it.

Dude, tell me about being a fan and feeling futile... I'm a KC Royals fan, have been for life. Since 1985 things have been going down hill...

Its not hard to be a niners fan, compared to a royals fan... there IS a chance the 9ers can make the playoffs and when the SB in any given year... as for the royals there is a better chance they will lose 100 than they will make the playoffs.
that's the whole point to being a die hard fan.

You stick with them even through the dark ages, and when they win, you can say that you did.

I can easily weasel my way as a Pats fan, like alot of these Yankee, Laker fan douches , BUT UH UH!

That just aint gonna happen , son.

You stick with them even through the dark ages, and when they win, you can say that you did.

I can easily weasel my way as a Pats fan, like alot of these Yankee, Laker fan douches , BUT UH UH!

that.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

that.

if you really cared about your team, you would boycott games and buying merchandise and hit the owners where it really hurts. their pocket books. thats the power we have to create change. its a business to owners.
In 1963 my uncle took me to a game at Yankee Stadium, Cowboys vs. Giants, meaningless last game of the season. The conditions were arctic outside and at first I relented, but my uncle said to me that it was the true test of a football fan to brave these conditions. I went to the game and the stands were empty, fans were taking trash cans down to the seating areas and building fires inside them to stay warm. I'll criticize management and their non decisions but I've been a fan since the Y.A. era and we'll make it through this phase, just hope I'm still alive to see it.
Originally posted by niner_empire:

that.

if you really cared about your team, you would boycott games and buying merchandise and hit the owners where it really hurts. their pocket books. thats the power we have to create change. its a business to owners.

That also helps the situation of the niners being the Milluwakee Niners more and more of a possibility.
Originally posted by niner_empire:

that.

That also helps the situation of the niners being the Milluwakee Niners more and more of a possibility.

there's a difference between a plain bad sports town and fans not showing up because ownership is not holding up their end of the bargain. the bay area is a great sports "town" there will always be a 49er team here. if the yorks wanna take singletary and leave, fine, they for sure arent gonna take the 49er name to milwuakee, name makes no sense there.

i became a 49er fan, because they represented my home and were a quality organization top down, debartalo, walsh, montana, seifert, young. these clowns we have today are not 49ers, they hijacked our team and we have to fight for it back. its not the york's team its our, the fan's, team.
[ Edited by niner_empire on Dec 10, 2010 at 12:26 AM ]
feh
[ Edited by showtime49 on Dec 10, 2010 at 12:31 AM ]

Like that lion fan that got a tattoo of that says 0-16 and shows the lion symbol, if they start winning you def can't call him a band wagoner. lol

Originally posted by Slash49:

Like that lion fan that got a tattoo of that says 0-16 and shows the lion symbol, if they start winning you def can't call him a band wagoner. lol

We should strive to be the Lion and the Lion fan. We are the new Lion.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

We should strive to be the LionS and the LionS fan. We are the new LionS.

fixed

We should strive to be the Lion and the Lion fan. We are the new Lion.

No Bueno broham!!!!
Originally posted by backontop:

fixed

Our fan base strives to be the new Lion.
Originally posted by backontop:

fixed

Our fan base strives to be the new Lion.

only 1 lion? Why not 2?
Share 49ersWebzone