My personal fav was the 2002 Wild Card game against the Giants
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Dec 9, 2010 at 8:46 PM ]
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
What was your most favorite play-off game of all-time

That was a classic!
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Im only 21 so 02 deff was the greatest game ive ever seen in my life. Was literally jumping up and hugging my dad like a little girl yelling for like 20 min.
i havent seen the niners in a playoff game
Originally posted by 49ers14:

You never will under the Yorks.

playoffs?

oh yea, as far as favorite, it would have to be the win over GB in 98.
[ Edited by darkknight49 on Dec 9, 2010 at 9:54 PM ]

ever?
The victory over green bay in the 1998-99 playoffs

eight seconds left... Young almost stumbles, throws to Owens.. Owens is converted into a sandwich by two packers players, but holding the ball... We finally beat the Packers after a long time.

the victory over the giants was good too.

those victories were long ago
maybe this year we have a similar victory in the playoffs?
Originally posted by backontop:

ever?

im 14 i didnt start watching games niner till 2003-2004 season
My favorite playoff game to date was the 2010 playoff game against the saints. The niners get in by default with a 7-9 record, and faced the saints led by drew brees. The niners run up the gut on the first 11 plays, and fall behind by 21 in the first 6 mins. They ultimately lose 49-9, the players boycotted the yorks as owners, and sing gets fired at the 2 minute warning. Alex smith admitted he was a waste and the biggest draft bust in niner history, but enjoyed robbing them of millions. After the game during a postgame interview, coach sing was asked why he is such a horrible ex-coach..he responded in classic sing mumbo jumbo...we have to look at the film first, and we just need to keep moving forward. Man what a game!

Favorite Playoff Game Jan 82 NFC Championship Game against the Cowboys and the Catch! The wife and I had season tickets and where there. Finally after all those frustrating years, we won and Super Bowl bound!

Favorite Super Bowl; The first, Super Bowl XVI, because it was the first and it was a magical season!
1988 NFC Championship vs the Bears. "The finesse ass 49ers come into the backyard of the Bears..." - Keena Turner

I long for the days of the quick slant
Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:

Favorite Playoff Game Jan 82 NFC Championship Game against the Cowboys and the Catch! The wife and I had season tickets and where there. Finally after all those frustrating years, we won and Super Bowl bound!

Favorite Super Bowl; The first, Super Bowl XVI, because it was the first and it was a magical season!

• BobS
  • Veteran
1994 NFC Championship, getting up 21-0 on the Cowgirls in the first quarter was priceless.
Originally posted by backontop:

ever?

Same here.

And I became a fan in 2004.

Lol, I honestly don't know how I became a fan of a 2-14 team.